• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy F***in’ Valentine’s Day :))

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Advie - 14 February 2013 03:47 AM

anyway, i had been called Silly, Stupid,extravagant,Hitler

Advie, you have not been called Hitler. I know it looks that way (in the relevant thread), so I don’t blame you for thinking that. But it’s not true, you have to take my word for it.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I got chocolate and flowers today.  The card my husband included with the flowers says, ” With Deepest Sympathy.  Yer stuck with me!”  Heart  Grin

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Advie - 13 February 2013 05:49 PM

hey its just matter of speech Grin .. i am Single and Divorced and i will Spend today Working Alone all day so Please anyone do not feel bad about the title!... its a joke

What did I miss? Gasp When did you get divorced Advie? I’m so sorry to hear about that. Meh

Anyway I hate Valentine’s Day too. My last boyfriend couldn’t even remember it was Valentine’s Day, let alone give me a present.  Angry What a jerk.  Grin I can’t believe I stuck with him for a year and a half. Shifty Eyed

I spent February 14th alone watching TV, avoiding any calls for dates I got. Because everybody knows what those last minute calls lead to. Grin

I still hope that all the happy couples who truly love each other had a wonderful Valentine’s Day. Kiss Laughing

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

SweetDalilah - 16 February 2013 08:47 AM

I spent February 14th alone watching TV, avoiding any calls for dates I got. Because everybody knows what those last minute calls lead to. Grin

If those calls lead to what I think they do then you can just go ahead and forward them to me.  Wink

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Jatsie - 16 February 2013 09:01 AM
SweetDalilah - 16 February 2013 08:47 AM

If those calls lead to what I think they do then you can just go ahead and forward them to me.  Wink

I would, if those men weren’t into girls only. Grin Tongue I had a bisexual boyfriend once though (at least he hinted it). He was British and quite an adventurer too. He was volunteering in South Africa by catching snakes. It was a long distance relationship, so unfortunalely it didn’t work. I had some very interesting chats with James, though. Wink

Advie - 16 February 2013 09:06 AM

We are talking about 5 months ago SweetD Smile
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/38/P960/#15154

I really didn’t notice it. Things go by so fast at “Anything goes”.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top