• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

2-0 now.

I’d like to remind that Panamá eliminated USA from going to the WC .  Tongue

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

3-0 it’s a rout..Frown

make that 4-0

5-0 before half time… Time to go do something else like weed my garden.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Cant wait hear british press gloat about being the best in the world… Only to be kicked out early in the next round

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Hate all you want rest of world bro’s! Wink

This is probably the first tournament for a very long time where expectations here have been zero (i.e. correct). It’s obviously doing us the world of good, that’s a great first half performance and I’m starting to think we may not lose to Belgium.

Now 6! SmileSmile:)

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Intense Degree - 24 June 2018 09:19 AM

I’m starting to think we may not lose to Belgium.

This is how they get you Laughing

Panamá scores. Remuntada!  Tongue

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I hate Keane, or this type of player/strikers who is not able of nothing outside the box,  but Hooray England, nice young and energetic squad, the Belgium match is gonna be an early killer event!

last news for Tomorrow match, Egypt v Saudi, 4 players of the Egyptian team; 2 had played last matches and 2 substitutes., are kicked out of the camp, and sent back to Cairo, the problems are;

1. This is Cooper last match with Egypt he had and resigned after his failure (plus some side talk about a contract ready for him in Qatar) so he like a torn puppet for the team, if you get the drift,

2. The team had been thrown at a hotel in Shishan** to use Salah in a political appearance representing the country with the Shishan’s King (with all due respect who is fuck want anything to do with them) without his knowledge and this is the real argy-bargy going at the squad camp, Salah warned/considering that he will quit playing for the national team after this match. seems like he caught the Messi/Ronaldo effect.

ahhh! hope we win tomorrow with all these kind of destroying concentration’s argy-bargy(s)! Smile well, haha ... it a new expression for me I’ve just learned.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 24 June 2018 12:41 PM

ahhh! hope we win tomorrow with all these kind of destroying concentration’s argy-bargy(s)! Smile well, haha ... it a new expression for me I’ve just learned.

I do my best teaching the world new Scottish expressions.

Awa’ an bile yer heid - Away and boil your head! .... telling someone to stop wasting your time.

Yer bum’s oot the windae! - Your rear end is out the window….Someone is not making any sense

is the cat deid - Is your cat dead….means that your trousers are too short.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 24 June 2018 01:35 PM
Advie - 24 June 2018 12:41 PM

I do my best teaching the world new Scottish expressions.

Awa’ an bile yer heid - Away and boil your head! .... telling someone to stop wasting your time.

Yer bum’s oot the windae! - Your rear end is out the window….Someone is not making any sense

Lovely, but wouldnt it be better if you recorded them so I’d able to hear them and say it correctly?

.. hmmw.. but, wait a sec…, i take that back, i ‘Willnae’ understand nothing then, i guess Tongue   this is good, those written expressions, thanks and “Lang may yer lum reek”, Lucien Laughing

hehe did i get that last line right or “Whit dae ye cry thon yin?”

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Colombia! Best south american team

Edit: James Rodriguez assist in the third goal is incredible

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

That James pass was amazing. Cuadrado also played excellent. Glad they are back to their old selves and hope we see much more from them. Valderrama And Higuita still look the same Grin

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

ROFL Grin what do cats have to do with pants in Scotland?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SoccerDude - 24 June 2018 05:28 PM

ROFL Grin what do cats have to do with pants in Scotland?

i ve searched for that too while i am trying to post anything Scottish as took my attention also, but maybe the cats pull down the people’s trousers in Scottland… lol, i have no idea!

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

It’s because your trousers look like they are at half mast. Like a flag on a flagpole to honor someone has died.

Not sure why it’s specifically cats Smile

P.S Pants in Scotland are underwear

Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I talked about Salah being used and the whole team too, as they were thrown into a hotel in the Shishan, look at this, and fuck the Egyptian FA

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The Referee is bribed, blind who can not see it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top