• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cool!

today’s Tunisia - Belgium to look forward to.

Germany, who cares Laughing

as for the ‘VAR’ which is yesterday’s hot spot(s), one penalty denied and one penalty applied, but i yet have my fears toward the VAR mistakes thru this tournament, i am not saying ‘how’ but i am saying if they didnt define when exactly to be used, as lets say, the team’s captain has three debate points he can use (and only captain) with the referee, then this sys is going to show fatal mistakes considering the pitch referee’s ‘pride’. and mark these words.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

That missed penalty while two players rugby tackled Mitrovic was impressively inept.

The sooner AI is making these decisions the better.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

dumbeur - 23 June 2018 05:13 AM

That missed penalty while two players rugby tackled Mitrovic was impressively inept.

I think this isn’t of the four VAR usage; Penalties, Offside, Goals, Red Cards (1,2,3,4). no mention about about tackling. but i guess its wise, or then with each tackle, the team will go insanely putting all the pressure they can pull over on the Ref.

but agree with you, two times, 1.that that needed a foul, 2.that is Where VAR is not functioning or useful.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood you but it was inside the box, so it’s a missed penalty decision (case 1).

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

dumbeur - 23 June 2018 05:26 AM

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood you but it was inside the box, so it’s a missed penalty decision (case 1).

its not your mistake, i am the one who don’t know (sorry) exactly Mitrovic!. i thought it was another player, but its cool.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

How could you possibly confuse Mitrovic with Matic, Milnkovic, Milnojevic or Milenkovic!? Tongue

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

dumbeur - 23 June 2018 05:41 AM

How could you possibly confuse Mitrovic with Matic, Milnkovic, Milnojevic or Milenkovic!? Tongue

i know Matic! and the bit older team, i know Dejan Stankovic!
you wouldnt know Hegazy tho he plays West Brom, Elneny who plays for Arsenal, its normal…

but if you talked to me 8 years ago to the early 90s (two decades) i would have named all the players in the world, where do they play, the teams the played at before, and how much they cost,  seriously, but my last 7-8 ‘ve been staying away from the TV, its only that this Cup, came after RAMADAN so i was able to squeeze a long holiday, and a bit more of info (true story) i skipped my last year at school (high school) exams studying, because i had to be watching the ‘94-WC, and i had no trouble to repeat the whole year and was worth it, not that i had gotten a better rate to join Media and MassComm but bc, i am a big fab Brazil, and i was crazy too, its obvious.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Belgium already winning but was that penalty call really inside the box?

Mitrovic was also grabbing/pushing the other players so that could have counted for the decision. (I also think it was a penalty)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Belgium is the most solid team I’ve seen playing at the WC, yet! and with Hazard, Lukaku, and De-Bruyne they seem un unbeatable.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

wilco - 23 June 2018 08:13 AM

Belgium already winning but was that penalty call really inside the box?

Mitrovic was also grabbing/pushing the other players so that could have counted for the decision. (I also think it was a penalty)

Agreed, and his reputation for doing it won’t have helped him either.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Well that German game was dramatic. From the verge of going home to winning the game with a fantastic last gasp free kick.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Intense matches today, WC getting good and dramatic! What a srike by Kroos.
Mexico/Germany going through now I think.

Advie - 23 June 2018 12:13 PM

Belgium is the most solid team I’ve seen playing at the WC, yet! and with Hazard, Lukaku, and De-Bruyne they seem un unbeatable.

They haven’t been properly tested, let’s see how the match goes against England.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Germany assisted by the referee. A blatant penalty kick in the first half and they didn’t even use the VAR to check it. I find it dirty to give the big teams a pass like that. Overall though, Sweden didn’t try to take possession and they deserved to lose.

Belgium is looking solid, but I’ll start believing in them if they can do that against a good team like England.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

so, are you still on your word guys, “anyone but England”, means you are supporting Panama, today? Laughing

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

How could you come to that conclusion. Did anyone lead you on to that position. I have no connections to Panama.

Innocent

England have just gone 1-0 up.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top