• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I make music

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This is great guys - I’ve listened through the thread, and now I know where to turn to if I ever need a soundtrack done Grin

I play guitar, but I don’t compose much. Here’s a short piece http://kiwi6.com/file/2hg94vzs52 I’ve put together - my inspiration is some kind of a melancholic intro adventure game scene.

Also, I love to do game music covers. Here’s from Beyond Atlantis

and Outlaws

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Just wanted to add a note that I have finally released my album today.

ETCETERA THESIS - THE WHOLE OTHER HALF

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

I suspect I’ve over-saturated this thread. Sorry.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

It’s been over two months, and no one had posted since I posted my album link. this leads me to believe the thread had been buried and salted. However, I am here to tell you, I have a new remix of my song for Ragnar Tornquist, The Dream Falls. It’s finally about as done as I’m likely to get it in this lifetime. So here ya go:

Etcetera Thesis - The Dream Falls

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lee in Limbo - 25 November 2012 08:50 AM

Etcetera Thesis - The Dream Falls

Reminds me of Marcy Playground for some reason…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

I’m going to have my new EP ready soon—just one final track needed to finish, I think.

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Hammerite - 25 November 2012 06:33 PM

I’m going to have my new EP ready soon—just one final track needed to finish, I think.

Excellent! I’m looking forward to hearing it.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Okay, this will probably be my last music post this year, and probably for a while after that, unless things pick up. So here’s the plan, gang:

This Friday, at 6PM EST, I’m going to be hosting a Google+ Hangout session, and will be chatting on Facebook as well, I expect. Won’t be easy, because I’ll be on my old monitor, as the new one died, so new dual monitoring for me.

Meanwhile, for all of you who are interested in hearing the new(ish) album but are pretty sure they can’t stay up late enough or get in early enough for the Hangout, the remix album itself will be launching for sale at the stroke of midnight (AFAIK), Friday the 14th. The album is eleven or so tracks long, and costs $10 Canadian for download. If you’d rather buy a CD, PM me and I’ll keep you posted as to when I can have some made up and ready to deliver. I’m thinking $12 CAD.

Meanwhile, I still have copies of The Whole Other Half as well. It’s about eighty minutes of music, which you can sample at the Bandcamp site, and I am willing to mail you a copy for something like $15 Canadian.

That’s my pitch. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season, and if not, I hope it turns around for you soon. I know how it is, this time of year.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

*pop crackle*

*tap tap tap*
“Testing, 1-2, 1-2, Testing… Sibilance… Ssssssibilance…”

Okay, not selling anything. Free music. Enjoy.

AWAY by Lasaril, with some guitar and vocals by me.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Clean Cheat my latest production for Cartoon Killer Project .. not fancy enough as the other tracks in the list, but still holds some classic rock riffs and sound.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

heres my last IDEA*

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Nice!

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Trumgottist - 02 November 2018 06:37 AM

Nice!

thanks, dude!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top