• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445KeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 03 November 2014 02:05 PM

@nomad

Evolve - didn’t click with me, confusing, always running around looking for the monster, I’m not seeing what is special about it. Played 1 round has the monster and was better but 1st evolution was basically hiding from the humans and then confusing stomping… I can see it being a fun multiplayer mode but I’m not seeing a whole game like this so far. But was only able to play 4 matches, then couldn’t connect.

The whole fun aspect depends upon 2 things,

1. If every one know what they are doing and are playing the roles they want.
2. If Both ends are leveled up and Monster reaches 2nd stage.

Biggest problem is if you get caught before evolving to 2nd stage, hunters can kill you in a minute. And that initial foreplay makes Hunters much stronger.

I am still enjoying, too bad i cannot send Matches vids through PS4, the message system
already gone supershit after the updgrade.

I leveled upto 3rd stage and then destroyed the Relay, intense cat and mouse scenario.
There are 3 monsters so i hope they give all in vanilla product, game can get boring
after few hours, also i really felt the need for 60fps. Those tutorial Vids in loading were super smooth.

I can see people quitting the game after months and game will be another titanfall with empty servers.

Which is a big issue for PS4 users ‘cause they have Bloodborne, Order and W3 in Feb too.

So evolve will be summer game for me anyway.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

16 DLCs totally free for W3, just purchase the game.

“Cutting to the chase, everyone who buys Wild Hunt will receive 16 specially prepared DLCs absolutely for free, regardless of platform. You don’t have to pre-order, you don’t have to buy any special edition to get them - if you own a copy of Wild Hunt, they’re yours. This is our way of saying thank you for buying our game.”

CDP showing Ubi who is the Boss.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 06 November 2014 07:15 PM

16 DLCs totally free for W3, just purchase the game.

“Cutting to the chase, everyone who buys Wild Hunt will receive 16 specially prepared DLCs absolutely for free, regardless of platform. You don’t have to pre-order, you don’t have to buy any special edition to get them - if you own a copy of Wild Hunt, they’re yours. This is our way of saying thank you for buying our game.”

CDP showing Ubi who is the Boss.

I bet ya they’re doing it on purpose just to deliver a message.
Good on them.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Blizzard announced a new game (new IP!?!) - team-based competitive shooter - Overwatch

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-07-blizzard-reveals-overwatch-a-team-based-competitive-first-person-shooter

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 07 November 2014 04:06 PM

Blizzard announced a new game (new IP!?!) - team-based competitive shooter - Overwatch

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-07-blizzard-reveals-overwatch-a-team-based-competitive-first-person-shooter

CG trailer was coool!

Gameplay is hit and miss.
Engine looks like some F2p stuff, classes look interesting.

Will cave in for PS4 version.       

But comparatively more interested in Battleborn from Gearbox.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So it seems Suzuki is being anal retentive about details and its not Sega’s fault.

And the dream of Sequels is almost dead.

http://shenmuedojo.net/new/extras/interview1114.html

Great details about bosses and masters. Must read for Shenmue fans.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Got my copy of Farcry4,

Music is good, Kyrat has personality of its own, forestry vegetation looks as good as W3,
feels legit next gen game, huge map, lots of wildlife, atmospheric, and short loading times.

Everything i hated in the series has being fixed.

Loving it so far.

Apparently reviews suggest that its indeed a winner.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

10 hrs of DragonAge,

Beautiful vast variety of locations, explorer’s wetdream. Follow main mission and
get lost in off beaten paths which are not mundane and fillers. Bioware’s best job,
great mix of Skyrim and Zelda when it comes to exploration.
Combat is more refined and way more responsive.

Then there are minigames of sorts, manage inquisition and solve constellations.
This game does exploration adventure better than any other game, thanks to rewarding
outcomes.

At this rate , it will be easy GoTY for me, infact best RPG after Souls.

Witcher3 has got really tough act to surpass.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

What this is about is anyones guess, but Sony seem to be teasing something for later in the week?

A new IP, Something to do with the Anniversary of the Launch.

Someone in Spain is about to get fired for posting it early?

Who knows!!!

EMAGON = NOGAME backwards.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

New reveals from Sony are expected , UC4, SMonica, and who knows what.

It could be GameOn

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Or Imagine if you say it correctly.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Next years Assassins Creed has “Leaked” already.

Assassins Creed : Victory is set in Victorian London

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have a whole stack of Assassin’s Creed games waiting for me to play through - they are fun - this one sounds like a day one buy to me.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

That was an early leak. They should finish the game soon and start working on the clearing the bugs. (Victorian London is a great setting)

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

How many of these are they spewing out now? If they’re not careful they’ll end up as the definition of milking a cow lol.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top