• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Single non-review user ratings not showing on game details page

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I was going through my list of “recently” finished games to update my user ratings.

When opening the game page for The Fool’s Errand, the User Rating section appeared empty:

Clicking “Post a review” however showed that I had already entered a rating for this game (which is plausible, it was a replay for me after all).

After editing my existing rating (and adding my time played and the perceived difficulty but not adding an actual written review), I got this screen:

Clicking the “View game entry” button lead me here:

All is well, I thought. But the game details page still shows no user ratings entered…

If it’s policy to not show user ratings if only one has been entered (I checked the back-end, mine was the only rating), then it probably should be made clear in the game details page. Or alternatively, just show the user rating even if no actual user review was written for it…
Also, it would be nice if I could just enter a star rating instead of having to go to the “post a review” page. I can do this for all games that already have other user ratings, but not ones where mine would be the first…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top