• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Destiny

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

nomadsoul - 15 September 2014 10:04 AM

Warlock Class air floating is FUN and lifesaver.

It’s funny you should say that because at least during the beta I heard many say that was the worst of the jump abilities; they said it left you too exposed for too long a time Smile (It’s of course also possible they fixed it to the full release, I didn’t read through all the patch notes)

Beautiful screenshots!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

UPtimist - 16 September 2014 04:07 AM
nomadsoul - 15 September 2014 10:04 AM

Warlock Class air floating is FUN and lifesaver.

It’s funny you should say that because at least during the beta I heard many say that was the worst of the jump abilities; they said it left you too exposed for too long a time Smile (It’s of course also possible they fixed it to the full release, I didn’t read through all the patch notes)

Beautiful screenshots!

There is one trick, press jump button twice immediately for long ass jump , which could save from hives and in air start strafing , turning for projectiles evasion.

Its basically like Unreal Tournament and Quake3. You also get updgrades to have smooth
control over floating in air.

Edit:

Beta is not good indicator, in later levels with so many forces attacking you, with warlock floating you can find places up a the top where no one can reach and take
shots from vantage point. Warlock’s armor is super low, so it better to keep yourself at place where you can hide and regain Health.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

The past few days, it seems investors are singing a different tune due to Destiny lukewarm reviews and disappointing sell-through - over 500 million $ worth of shipments were sent out to retailers - nonetheless only 325 million $ sold-through thus far effectively leaving 175 million $ worth of inventory on store shelves.

Activision Blizzard loses 1.5 Billion $ Market Cap valuation since launch of Destiny.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Best new IP launch ever. $325 million sold and still not enough? Crazy money Activision spent. It seems to be doing really good on PS4, maybe they are expecting more sales on last gen consoles. Activision should be fine with Call of Duty just around the corner.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

One of the best trailers.
This Borderlands Pre-Sequel trailer shows in 9 minutes what Destiny failed in 20+ hours.
(Also helpful for TTGs Blands story references)

Must see.

Come to think of it , Destiny didn’t even have splitscreen??

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Still playing Destiny… currently level 25 almost 26 - all legendary gear but no exotic Frown

Did part of the raid Vault of Glass… Awesome stuff, took the group 2 hours to make a little progress
Also got a couple of exotic bounties that are so much better then regular quests… Why not more quests like these? Better, why does it take so long and so much grind to reach the best part of the game? Smile (and why am I addicted to this…)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Hey, me talking about Destiny again but Taken King is dropping tomorroe and game seems to be changing to what it should’ve been in the first place:

Here are some of the most important changes:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/19/9177205/destiny-the-taken-king-bungie-twitch-stream

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Rise of Iron - last expansion this September before Destiny 2 next year

Now it’s the time nomad! Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 02 August 2016 04:04 PM

Rise of Iron - last expansion this September before Destiny 2 next year

Now it’s the time nomad! Tongue

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Wow you guys are still playing Destiny? Is it noob friendly?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 03 August 2016 12:30 PM

I haven’t played since a bit after The Taken King release. It’s very noob friendly, you can solo all story missions to level up to max level and after that there’s you can play PvP or strikes with randoms and it works fine since the player count is still big. Raids are more tricky since you can’t play with strangers.

nomad has not played since the original release but he’ll be back someday Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 03 August 2016 12:55 PM
SoccerDude28 - 03 August 2016 12:30 PM

I haven’t played since a bit after The Taken King release. It’s very noob friendly, you can solo all story missions to level up to max level and after that there’s you can play PvP or strikes with randoms and it works fine since the player count is still big. Raids are more tricky since you can’t play with strangers.

nomad has not played since the original release but he’ll be back someday Tongue

I miss those days, hope they can bring new classes, enemies, planets , music in Destiny2.
Core gameplay was tons of fun.
But i hit the wall with samey weapons and enemies.

Btw, wilco is right, its still alive with community and fans.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Collection for 60 announced,

Lvl 40 boost is tempting…

Its best time for players who never touched it to jump in

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

6ers are back

Reskinned grinding….

Destiny2 it is then.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 28 September 2016 01:20 AM

6ers are back

Reskinned grinding….

Destiny2 it is then.

It’s a small expansion, overpriced for sure. Specially compared to how much Taken King added. Most are probably working in Destiny 2 now.
Funny how Destiny franchise details continue to leak every year.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top