• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Evil Within 1 & 2

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

My TOP Priority game at the moment. Surprisingly still no CE or LE of this game is announced yet…........

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

usman - 17 May 2014 08:09 AM

My TOP Priority game at the moment. Surprisingly still no CE or LE of this game is announced yet…........

Exactly how i feel too. This is one of those games I would love to have a CE/LE for. I hope we get an artbook bounded in flesh. Tongue

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Hands on Previews are hitting today.

Edit:

Due to size issue , you guys better check the pics here, removed them from here.

http://evilwithin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=290

Looks killer than ever.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The enemies look gorgeously hideous, great detail on the creepy faces.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s been delayed till October.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mansion is back, action segments, puzzles, nemesis type enemies,
Clock tower like hide and seek gameplay etc.

Only detailed writeup

http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-depth/hands-on-with-the-evil-within/

I encountered my first puzzle, and it was a disgusting delight. A severed head was on a workbench, suspended in a bizarre device. The back of the skull was removed so as to expose the brain, which had a few probes jammed into it. An audio tape was playing, with whoever was responsible for these horrors explaining the reactions he was getting when probing certain sections of the brain. Now, utilizing a first-person perspective, I had to probe the brain, using a nearby reference sheet to figure out which regions needed to be manipulated, and in what order. If the pattern was deviated from, stabbing the brain would actually cause Sebastian’s health to drain.

Tad - 27 May 2014 11:22 AM

It’s been delayed till October.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Not usually a fan of horror, but this looks good Grin

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

The delay in release date just announced is a big set back for me Frown
I was so eager to play this game….........Damn have to wait for this till October Frown

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Guy who makes 4 million a year, demoed Part 1 of the E3 build

All they need is to fix framerate and polish it, IdTech sucks i guess.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Season pass announced Frown

Not this shit, gonna give in to the hype

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/08/13/season-passacre-an-onslaught-of-new-content-coming-to-the-evil-within/

The Evil Within Season Pass will allow you to experience survival horror from a new perspective. In the first add-on, assume the role of The Keeper (aka Boxman) in a sadistic collection of mission-based maps. The second and third add-ons take you further down a path of madness in a two-part, story-driven experience in the role of Juli Kidman — Sebastian Castellanos’ rookie partner from The Evil Within. Encounter new weapons, discover unthinkable enemies, and new areas that reveal hidden motives and harrowing evil.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The monster stuff doesn’t sound too bad, I mean, it sucks that it’s not on the main game extra stuff, but probably just some extra meaningless stuff.
The 2 part story stuff is annoying, sounds like important stuff for the story.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Invisible lovecraftian tentacle boss enemy confirmed from Achievements list. Game gonna have awesome encounters.
Some latest news suggest that game(on the whole)have lovecraftian story, the whole
within thing and how our main guy is going deep in personal madness/horror.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The original release date was about now Frown  would have been perfect with the recent interest in horror after the Silent Hills revelation and with a big drought in releases the last months. Hope it doesn’t get lost in October, that is packed with new stuff.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

The Evil Within - The Voices of Evil

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/26/voice-over-cast-for-the-evil-within-confirmed

People are more eager to buy after this cast lineup than before, Marketing > game itself.

Or Jennifer Carpenter > Mikami lol

No wonder Reedus will move more units of SHs.
(though Reedus acting itself is another level of horror). Tongue

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Pre-order page is up on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268050/

Bad price complete with annpying pre-order in-game bonus and Season Pass.

Will get it on console.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top