• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AdvieGuybrush82Olafs_GRUNNDPegbiter

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 21 September 2020 07:04 PM

Oh Dear! Jenny needs a leader. I think. I know a game doesn’t need a leader to win. But I don’t remember what happens when two games are tied and only one has a leader. And, if voting were to end today instead of Wednesday, there would be a three-way tie with only one game having a leader. I think a tied game is given the opportunity to find a leader. But we shall see what happens.

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Total Posts: 4148

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

walas74 - 22 September 2020 06:30 PM

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Right you are, but the voting hasn’t closed yet. That said, I submit a vote for Lighthouse. Lady K knows that she has my help and support whenever she needs it.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Casual Game Developer List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Total Posts: 8079

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

finally, this is about to happen, praise the lord

Total Posts: 308

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

If you’re going to praise the lord for Lighthouse winning this time, you’ll have to condemn him for making it lose the other several hundred times it’s been nominated.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

That statement is totally devoid of facts. Hundreds of times? Really? If you have a problem with me, bring it on. But don’t be a Trump making up stuff.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it is a joke rtrooney, no biggie, come on, Vehelon was ponly replying to my post. nothing against you by any means.

Total Posts: 4243

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse (10) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74, Chrissie, Rtrooney

Loom (8) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple, Lady Kestrel

Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (7) - Pegbiter, TimovieMan, Rtrooney, Karlok, DCast, Sefir, Giom

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, DCast, Sefir
The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir, Lady Kestrel
Return of the Phantom (5) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok, Luhr28

Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil (4) - Luhr28, Vehelon, Crabapple, Cyfoyjvx

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Giom, TimovieMan
Maniac Mansion (3) - Luhr28 (leader), Donuts McGee, Vehelon

Creaks (2) - Pegbiter, Vehelon

VirtuaVerse (1) - Pegbiter

I miss precedented times.

Total Posts: 7948

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

W00t, this is finally happening! Grin
Just when Tim had given up on Lighthouse ever winning… Crazy

Last played: There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5

Total Posts: 4243

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse will be our next cp.  I need tomorrow (Wed.) to put some of the pieces together before I can start the playthrough thread, so hang tight until then.

I miss precedented times.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

isn’t this a record, Lighthouse winning by 10 votes? or was there a CPT that won by more..

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

First, Covid19. And now Lighthouse wins. The Seven Seals of Revelations are broken?

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Give me a day or two. I’m having a real problem downloading the game from GOG. Apparently I need a 2.0 update to DL the game. But when I try to install the update, I get an error message that tells me GOG is running and I have to close it in order to install the update. Duh! Of course it’s running. That’s where I found out there was an update to install.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 23 September 2020 08:26 PM

Give me a day or two. I’m having a real problem downloading the game from GOG. Apparently I need a 2.0 update to DL the game. But when I try to install the update, I get an error message that tells me GOG is running and I have to close it in order to install the update. Duh! Of course it’s running. That’s where I found out there was an update to install.

Try downloading it for backup, not using GOG Galaxy. I did it that way without any problem.

Total Posts: 4933

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I tried that but GOG Galaxy has snatched it anyway along with other games. I already got rid of GOG Galaxy once as it upset my system - I thought it had been fixed but it now keeps trying to add games that I have on Steam so I need to get rid of it again!

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

How are you getting yours? I have the original discs, but am not good at configuring DOSbox or ScummVM.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!