• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 1196

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I vote for The Dig and Oknytt.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 4328

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Dig (4) - TimovieMan (leader), Lady Kestrel, Sefir, Doom
Little Misfortune (4) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Sefir, Luhr28
Oknytt (4) - Sefir (leader), Karlok, TimovieMan, Doom
The Shapeshifting Detective (4) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Sefir, Luhr28

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice (2) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan
Alum (2) - Advie, TimovieMan

I keep hitting the escape button, but somehow I’m still here.

Total Posts: 7996

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Luhr28 - 23 December 2020 04:46 PM

I admire your Christmas Spirit TMM but you do realize that if you vote for everything, that just cancels out all your votes. Right?

So? More often than not I’ve voted for the entire top 3 of contenders. Pretty much means that I don’t care who wins - I’m just giving the signal that I’ll join the CPT…

Basically: if it’s commercially available for PC or (3)DS, and it’s not a later installment in a series I haven’t played yet, then I’ll join.

Although that reminds me: do you need to have played Fran Bow to enjoy Little Misfortunes to the fullest? If you do, that means I’ll have to withdraw that vote.

Last played: Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5

Total Posts: 2502

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Do you need to play Fran Bow to enjoy Little Misfortune

Not at all, they are completely separate stories.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

TimovieMan - 23 December 2020 06:46 PM
Luhr28 - 23 December 2020 04:46 PM

I admire your Christmas Spirit TMM but you do realize that if you vote for everything, that just cancels out all your votes. Right?

So? More often than not I’ve voted for the entire top 3 of contenders. Pretty much means that I don’t care who wins - I’m just giving the signal that I’ll join the CPT…

Oh, I wasn’t meaning to criticize you. I voted for both Biden and Trump as well, and I won’t tell you which vote was the fraudulent one Wink

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I vote for Oknytt. Thank you!

Total Posts: 1186

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I’ll cast a vote for the Shapeshifting Detective.

I really enjoyed The Infectious Madness of Dr Dekker but although I started the Shapeshifting Detective I didn’t quite get on with it. Would like to give it another go for a CPT though.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oknytt (5) - Sefir (leader), Karlok, TimovieMan, Doom, DCast
The Shapeshifting Detective (5) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Sefir, Luhr28, Intense Degree

Total Posts: 8147

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Metaphobia, i will add a new vote to this fantastic freeware.

Total Posts: 1196

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Wait, where did this come from? Looks like an authentic oldschool adventure with top-notch art and animation in the spirit of early 1990s and a Darkseed feel! How dare they giving it away for free? So that not even Adventuregamers noticed it… My vote for Metaphobia.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 8147

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Doom - 24 December 2020 03:22 PM

Wait, where did this come from? Looks like an authentic oldschool adventure with top-notch art and animation in the spirit of early 1990s and a Darkseed feel! How dare they giving it away for free? So that not even Adventuregamers noticed it… My vote for Metaphobia.

yeah, it is on par with Heroine Quest from the production value, maybe even better.

Total Posts: 1395

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I have most of these games already so I think I’ll be joining. Should have some time and possibilities to actually play again Smile. Will not actually vote for now as I’m okay with all the leading games, maybe I’ll pitch in if it’s going to be a tie otherwise.

Remember that this is a good time to get these games on Steam/GoG etc. sales.

Currently playing: Haven, Genshin Impact
Recently played: Oknytt (CPT), Astrologaster, Observation, Carto, GreedFall, The Shivah, Spiritfarer, Airborne Kingdom, Gibbous, Driftland: The Magic Revival, Tukoni
My game reviews and other stuff: Lux Atarnia

Total Posts: 211

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I vote for Metaphobia.

Total Posts: 7996

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Well, that’s new. Add me to Metaphobia. Smile

Last played: Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oknytt (5) - Sefir (leader), Karlok, TimovieMan, Doom, DCast
The Shapeshifting Detective (5) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Sefir, Luhr28, Intense Degree

Metaphobia (4) - Advie, Doom, Pegbiter, TimovieMan

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top