• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkNico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fire Emblem: Awakening + Shin Megami Tensei IV

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

So for those of you with a 3DS there is a promotion going on at Club Nintendo. This link will explain it, Club Nintendo Promotion, but basically if you buy both of these games and register them on your 3DS you get $30 to spend on the eShop.

Anyone else here excited for this?

I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening earlier this year and figured this is as good of time as any to get into the SMT series so I went ahead and pre-ordered it as well.

This is my first time playing a Fire Emblem game and I must say that I am really enjoying it. I love the characters and I like the turn based battle system because it does require some strategy and planning your moves. The support conversations between the characters is quite fun too. I am playing on Casual so I don’t have to worry about restarting the battles if a unit dies and it really is a great JRPG / SRPG, that I wouldn’t normally have been interested in, but after the universal acclaim on review sites, I figured I should try it.

I have never played a SMT game before but after watching the gameplay trailers, I am getting really excited for this one. It comes out on Tuesday so hopefully my copy will ship soon and hopefully, I’ll get one of the limited editions since I will definitely need the strategy guide included with it, since I have no idea how these games work.

It is an amazing time to be a 3DS owner since we also have Pokemon X/Y and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds coming out this year and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is coming next year to NA / this year to Europe. So lots of amazing JRPG goodness coming my way on the 3DS. I liked my DS a lot, and played many hours of Pokemon on it, but the 3DS is offering tons of solid gaming choices, and I am really quite pleased with it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top