• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbCharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stick It To The Man

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

It was indeed a lot of fun. Both puzzles and platforming are great with fun characters and a very distinct graphical style. The plot could have branched out a bit more but it still works with the games length.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just bought this game and it looks interesting.

I have a list of PS VITA games to play in 2014 and this game is on the list. It looks like a great game at a great price. This game and Doki Doki Universe are must plays for 2014.

I’d play sooner but I’m finishing up “The Walking Dead” on the PS VITA and it is REALLY good.

The best adventure game I’ve played this year is “Virtue’ Last Reward” on the PS VITA - which also won these awards:

Handheld Game of the Year
Best Graphic Adventure of 2012
Best Story of 2012

It won the “Mikkkie” award for best adventure I played in 2013.

“Stick It to the Man” has some great reviews and I’ll start 2014 off by playing it:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/stick-it-to-the-man!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-02-03

PM

Is anyone playing ” Stick It To The Man”? never heard of it before but I noticed it’s for sale on Gamers Gate looks kinda strange but apparently it’s a lot of fun Smile

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I just started playing it. It’s a lot of fun, but it’s very surreal Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 200

Joined 2006-05-29

PM

It’s an Adventure Platformer that’s well worth purchasing, especially if you’re a fan of Tim Schafer - it’s so obviously influenced by Doublefine, it feel like the game he would’ve made.

I know some Adventure Gamers aren’t keen on action elements, so it’s best to point out that there are some puzzles that require negotiating your way around hostile enemies, but nothing too difficult.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

We already have a thread for this:

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2041/

You may want to do a search before starting a new thread.

just bought this game and it looks interesting.

I have a list of PS VITA games to play in 2014 and this game is on the list. It looks like a great game at a great price. This game and Doki Doki Universe are must plays for 2014.

“Stick It to the Man” has some great reviews and I’ll start 2014 off by playing it:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/stick-it-to-the-man!

Now I have played it on my VITA and it’s much more an adventure game than a platformer.

You spend most of your time solving puzzles and some platforming I found very easy to accomplish.

I liked the graphics and it is quite funny. For the little money asked for the game I am very pleased.

Now playing games which are a little strange but funny also I do enjoy doing - not as deep as “Beyond Two Souls” but riveting in it’s own way.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-02-03

PM

Oops, sorry for not checking the threads Smile

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I haven’t seen any real puzzles like in an adventure game, but I must confess that I found the platforming part very prominent and too hard for me. I quit after chapter 4.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mikekelly - 15 January 2014 07:35 PM

You may want to do a search before starting a new thread.

^ This.

But not to worry, I’ve merged both threads.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I haven’t seen any real puzzles like in an adventure game, but I must confess that I found the platforming part very prominent and too hard for me. I quit after chapter 4.

This game is not a traditional “point and click” adventure game - but does have puzzle elements that require thought to solve and does have an interesting story.

I’ve played platform games and to me the platforming required in this one are very simple.

This game - like “Doki Doki Universe” that I’m playing now is not for everyone and for those looking for something fun and different this game may suit you.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top