• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

SpaceVenture (The Two Guys from Andromeda) 

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

An update!!! A little too similar to the July update but at least it’s alive (I think). Here’s hoping 2018 is the year.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Huh, I didn’t even realize the new update was so similar. I knew it felt very familiar, but I didn’t end up checking their previous update.

Well, here’s hoping that the progress is genuine. Considering they have voice overs to record and some cinematics to do, I’d say summer 2018 release.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

I was surprised to get an update on this game. I really thought it was game over for this particular game I had backed.I am not even a fan of the” two guys” as I hate games that I can be killed in.I backed this, like it seems way back then, when I was backing everything adventurey point and click.Forgive my spelling and grammar but I actually think these two guys will produce a game(eventually I might add) lol

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thats just a (FB) mistake, dont lose hope.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

An update!

VO recording is starting Gasp ! The cast seems good.

Is it really happening, releasing this along Hero-U this year?!?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cheers wilco the title of the update is too funny, but things are going on really goood, cant wait for their September update, YUPPY!

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’m having a hard time believing they’ll manage to push it out this year. Depending on the bugs in alpha/beta as well as implementing the voices, I doubt they can push it out before the yea changes.

And I do think it might not even be financially smart to push it to the holiday market, considering how crowded space that always is.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The 2 guys are rolling and posted this

Well it’s been a long time coming, but we have finally made it to this point. We are currently in a recording studio located in Los Angeles California recording the voice acting for SpaceVenture. Mark Crowe and Chris Pope will both be recording VO for the game this week. Unfortunately Scott Murphy was unable to join us, but we are hoping to record with him later. Ken Allen also made it into the studio to help in dealing with our audio needs. We have an absolute outstanding voice cast and we can’t wait to show you some video and pics of it all. Stay tuned!!

i only wonder when Scott would be up with its production process, i know he has done most of the writing long ago, but i am sure Mark had been alone making all that is needed to make it fit what and how the production values (whether by money wise or human resources)  demand.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Nice, things are moving! hope they don’t disappear again

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yesterday Mark recorded he voice acts (or some of it) with Jason Charles Miller and Chris Pope too.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GLaDOS

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-scott-murphy

I guess this explains why the game is taking forever.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 01 October 2018 03:59 PM

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-scott-murphy

I guess this explains why the game is taking forever.

Yeah, really bad situation, hope all goes well for Scott Murphy.

On some positive news there was a new kickstarter update about the voice recording. Looking good, lots of talent.

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

did you guys see the most recent kickstarter update around new years? i just wandered over there and was blown away at 3 gameplay vids with voice acting too… it all looks so incredible hope they kick it out soon https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/2397990

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

syn - 31 March 2019 08:02 AM

did you guys see the most recent kickstarter update around new years? i just wandered over there and was blown away at 3 gameplay vids with voice acting too… it all looks so incredible hope they kick it out soon https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceventure/two-guys-spaceventure-by-the-creators-of-space-que/posts/2397990

ahh, that old news, also obviously you seem to miss the lastest (confirmed) of it being released on the 15th of this June!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top