• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Spirits of Kelley Family - our new Adventure HOG

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-01-23

PM

Hello everyone!

We’re glad to announce that our HOG by more than 250’000 plays on Html5, is now available on Steam!
I hope you guys could appreciate Smile
We’re a small Italian Studio that love Adventure games and all of your support will be helpful to develop another title!
There’s a tutorial on Youtube too but I don’t think it’s really necessary Wink

Here’s the link to the Steam Store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1215710/The_Spirits_of_Kelley_Family/

Bye Bye guys!
Federico from MoonMonky Studio.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lovely Artwork, but i can’t see much of the posters here into HOG(s), but good luck!

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It looks like a casual adventure rather than a HOG though. I’m confused!

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Hard to say without seeing a demo. There are pure casual games that have no hidden object scenes. Azada is one Penumbra Hotel is another. They are fairly rare, though. Equally rare would be a legitimate adventure with hidden object scenes. Don’t think I’ve ever played one of those. Then there is the “difficult casual” or “adventure lite” category. Emerald City Confidential and a game Karlok recommended Agent A A puzzle in disguise would fit into that category. Neither had hidden object scenes. So it’s hard to tell what this is. Adventure HOG is very much an oxymoron.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Phlebas - 10 February 2020 11:33 AM

It looks like a casual adventure rather than a HOG though. I’m confused!

I liked the art style and it’s cheap, so I bought it and played for half an hour or so. Definitely not a HOG, it’s the developer who is confused. An adventure lite.

Frederico, the game froze twice in those 30 minutes. I had to quit and restart. There are also lots and lots of grammatical errors and misspellings in the English text. You really should have asked a native speaker to do some editing before posting here, because I read at the Steam forum that you were already aware of this problem.

LATER: The game froze so often during the slider puzzle that I gave up.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top