• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Playing Buried in Time

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2018-07-29

PM

I’ve been away for awhile, Real Life getting in the way.

I still game when I can, just played Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime. Finished it yesterday. Struggled with one of the puzzles, but when I found out the answer, I had to kick myself.

Staying with Journeyman for now, Started up Buried in Time. GOG is a Gogsend. I played a little of it years ago, forgot about the weird movement mechanic, part keyboard, part mouse click, or all mouse-click.

I was playing RAMA, but had a computer issue that pretty much ended my progress (I was in New York). SO for now I’ll put the game aside and reinstall again.

Just found out that MS is releasing Flight Simulator 2020, all I know is it will be available on Xbox, if it’s an exclusive… I’ll be pissed. I have a wack load of gear that’s meant for flight sim. I’ll be really disappointed if I can’t play on the Beast downstairs

Anyway, I’m back. I’ll send a few screen-shots of my progress

Image Attachments

BiTStart.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

I tink, derefore, I am.
I tink

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Raedwulf - 14 October 2019 11:53 AM

Staying with Journeyman for now, Started up Buried in Time. GOG is a Gogsend. I played a little of it years ago, forgot about the weird movement mechanic, part keyboard, part mouse click, or all mouse-click.

The weird movement and the small window is the first thing I notice when I replay every few years. I get used to those things as I continue playing, but it seems to take longer with every replay.

I was playing RAMA, but had a computer issue that pretty much ended my progress (I was in New York). SO for now I’ll put the game aside and reinstall again.

For some reason I don’t seem to be able to finish RAMA. I finished it the first couple of times I played it, but now I get to a certain point in the Octospider area and don’t feel like going back to it. 

Just found out that MS is releasing Flight Simulator 2020, all I know is it will be available on Xbox, if it’s an exclusive… I’ll be pissed. I have a wack load of gear that’s meant for flight sim. I’ll be really disappointed if I can’t play on the Beast downstairs.

What I read is that it’s for XBox One and Windows 10.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Amazing game, should have to replay it.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

diego - 15 October 2019 10:14 AM

Amazing game, should have to replay it.

I hear the TSA have plans to implement regarding that…

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2018-07-29

PM

crabapple - 14 October 2019 07:25 PM

What I read is that it’s for XBox One and Windows 10.

Happy to hear this, it only makes sense, over the years, I’ve seen some of the rigs that enthusiasts have put together. It would be criminal to cut off the community that kept the genre alive for the past 10 yrs.

I won’t say much about MS Flight, a nice try to keep up interest, but it suggests what a console flight simulator might look/feel like. I preferred the experience of the original I’ve played ever since MSFS 4 in the early 90’s, and continuously updated since.

I tink, derefore, I am.
I tink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top