• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelluckyloserTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I Just Bought…

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Lucien21 - 07 August 2012 02:51 AM

It’ll have to do!  Smile

Total Posts: 275

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

Way to go, temporaryscars! We envy you completely! (no irony intended)

So this is the topic where you can post what you purchased last, merely for the kicks? For making you the big cheese among the puny mortals? FINALLY, I say! Behold and prepare to render yourself speechless: Nikopol, acquired 10 days ago!!!

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

So There - 08 August 2012 06:48 PM

Way to go, temporaryscars! We envy you completely! (no irony intended)

So this is the topic where you can post what you purchased last, merely for the kicks? For making you the big cheese among the puny mortals? FINALLY, I say! Behold and prepare to render yourself speechless: Nikopol, acquired 10 days ago!!!

Pffft. Lame.

Cool

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hey, do you always buy two copies of the same game? Uhh, the bourgeoisie these days… Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 275

Joined 2010-06-03

PM

Actually, I was hoping to find the latest edition of Call of Duty inside, but it was Nikopol… again. A sort of a Kinder Surprise, but with a negative outcome. Curse their cheating souls.

temporaryscars - 08 August 2012 07:53 PM

Pffft. Lame. Cool

What do you mean, lame!? It has its front cover done in relief! RELIEF, damn it!

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

Ankh Special Edition for 1,50€

Wink

I am Guybrush Threepwood, mighty Pirate!

Quote of the last played Game!
Space Quest 6: “Oh, yeah, real smart. Let’s go poking around inside a pod that’s probably carrying a half-dozen
miniature face-hugging, saliva-dripping, face-eating exo-skeletal alien piranha things.
And while we’re at it, let’s split up so that we’re all alone and defenseless, okay?”

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2009-04-20

PM

Purchased Mass Effect 3 recently. Played a paragon playthrough already, on a renegade one atm, good game.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Niko - 12 September 2012 09:48 AM

Purchased Mass Effect 3 recently. Played a paragon playthrough already, on a renegade one atm, good game.

Did you download the Extended Cut DLC?

It greatly improves the ending, and it’s free…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

temporaryscars - 06 August 2012 09:47 PM

Somebody pat me on the back, damn it!

Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

i will….i bought it about the same time with you…though it was used and from ebay.i only got the cds regretably and no book…but at least the cds are in great condition.
also bought MI 1,2 and 3 again from ebay.

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Just got “Testament of Sherlock Holmes”, “Heroes of Might and Magic Collection: 1-5” and “Quest for Glory 1-5”. And if the new “Kings Bounty” game would ever be released (it said this month…) I’ll buy that, too.

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

DustyShinigami - 10 October 2012 09:21 AM

Eeeee! My copy’s on it’s way.

The reviews seem to be supporting my decision, too. Grin