• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Castlevania Series

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-09-29

PM

The Castlevania series are a incredibly succesfull series of games ,
and without a dought my favorite off al time .

Favorite CV games are Castlevania for NES , Castlevania II : Belmont’s Revenge for GB & SoTN for PSone !

How do you think about the Castlevania Series ? Grin

Image Attachments

castlevania.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

” What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk… Have at you! ”

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

I love ‘metroidvanias’ in general, but haven’t played much CV. Probably just a few hours of Super Castlevania IV and one hour of one of the Nintendo DS games (I think it was Dawn of Sorrow).

But it seems like a cool series, and I want to play SoTN, as many thinks it’s the best in the series. I just wish more games in the series had (more?) puzzles Smile I don’t recall any in the games I’ve played, and judging by a quick Google search, it doesn’t look like a common element in the series (most hits pointed to the puzzle game Encore of the Night, the DS game Mirror of Fate or the newish 3D game Lords of Shadow).

Fans of metroidvanias should check out the freeware game, Akuji the Demon. It’s made by a Japanese indie dev called E. Hashimoto:
http://db.tigsource.com/games/akuji-the-demon

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I have two of these - one on the PSP and one on the 3DS. Both are very fun to play and well worth what I paid for them.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top