• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Your quizzes are always eagerly awaited, D!

Even I will lurk. Grin

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

I should have the quiz ready for tomorrow. Due to the nature of the theme it will probably have the highest ratio of instant recognition of any quiz to date. Even those who aren’t screenshot guessing aficionados should be able to get quite a few. Getting them all will probably be rather difficult though. We’ll see…

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just found a bunch of forgotten folders on a backup drive. They contain screenshots that I had started to collect a few years ago in an attempt to make a series of similarly themed quizzes.
I got nowhere with that project then, and only amassed between 5 and 20 screenshots for each of the categories I had in mind, but if I combine all the different screenshots together into one overarching category, I have enough for one decent-sized quiz.

I’ll need some time to set things up, but if there’s interest, I can have a quiz ready in a few days.
After all, for those of us in lockdown or semi-lockdown, we need a bit of fun and games. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lock-down or not I think there’s always plenty of us game for a quiz Tim!  Smile

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

A quiz would be wonderful!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Great idea, Timothy!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I am putting together a small Seasons quiz. Very small actually: 20-30 screenshots. Probably 25 or 26. Smile If people are interested I’ll post it on the 15th. But if nobody wants another quiz so soon after Tim’s recent one, no problem. Let me know.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

It’s never too soon for a quiz, Karlok. Cool

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

^What he said.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m always game for a quiz.  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Count me in as well. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

I’m always interested.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Okidoki, the quiz Happy Holidays will be posted next week.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hey!
Within 3 weeks of boredom during quarantine I managed to complete a quiz I started years ago. It’s quite big around 100 images. Anyone interested?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Count me in!  Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top