• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04CaliMonkCharophyceanchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

From Paradigm creator: Seinfeld Adventure

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lately, IGN brought it into attention (as we all know that about it) Jacob Janerka current developing of his 2nd project Seinfeld Adventure, and esp those how are following his tweets can see that the game coming closer to state a release date.

Alos The Brag had a tiny preview of it, hope to see Janerka coming up soon with it.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I remember watching the gifs but didn’t know he actually working on a game, can be great considering who is doing it.

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

That should be about absolutely nothing.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Advie - 10 January 2018 05:50 AM

and esp those how are following his tweets can see that the game coming closer to state a release date.

I can’t see that at all. He said he was “waiting for ideas for a premise of a short demo” - that means the game is possibly years away.

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

Gabe - 11 January 2018 03:02 AM

In other games, people solve puzzles and all that, but in this game nothing happens*. So why would people play it? Because it’s on Steam.  Tongue

* You could discover plutonium by accident though.

Total Posts: 60

Joined 2017-08-22

PM

I love it! Grin

I make stuff:
twitter @Mammothtree

and scream loudly:
https://signorojo.bandcamp.com/

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It’s not the first Seinfeld game.
Or even the second.

This seems the truest yet to the source material though!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Gabe - 11 January 2018 03:02 AM

i am not with ye this time Gabe, Jacob might be the best one to come up with (an) LOL game with quirky puzzles as Paradigm, which definitely, suites well for adptin’ Sienfield.

Headycakesofdoom - 11 January 2018 03:14 AM
Advie - 10 January 2018 05:50 AM

and esp those how are following his tweets can see that the game coming closer to state a release date.

I can’t see that at all. He said he was “waiting for ideas for a premise of a short demo” - that means the game is possibly years away.

i may ve been ve been drifted away with me dream or sumthin, or be having high hopes for it since he already got his hands on the art and animations. and could also have the script and design written and drawn as well. it does not seem like this ve thing started after Paradigm, i guess he had is at least developed in his head long before. but however we will have to wait and see

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2008-06-24

PM

Paradigm is a game on my desktop that I’m looking forward to playing.  Hearing that the followup will be a game based on an old tv show is kind of… gross for a lack of a better term.  The show was great.  I have less than zero interest in playing a puzzle game(or any game for that matter) based on a tv show of a comic.  It also makes me less interested in Paradigm.  What a shame.

Edit:  To clarify, adventuregamers says “Creative world and characters make for a unique experience” and “It’s an absurdist adventure like no other.”  To have a unique creation like that get a followup that is unoriginal and uses a 90s sitcom as a basis is just a letdown imo.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This looks brilliant:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Omg! This looks really really good Grin Paradigm was brilliant too, so I`m sure this will be amazing Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

“We need an official contract providing us the rights to create a game based on the IP. Even a “Yeah cool” from Jerry or Larry would help. Without it, even releasing a “free fan game” can get us into deep waters if they so choose to target us.”

“Use the hashtag #seinfeldgame and share and watch the pitch trailer. Just remember, it is a game if you believe it is.”

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top