• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Uncharted 4 + The Lost Legacy

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Druckmann! Wasn’t this already known? But seems like more stuff from the original view remained than I was expecting. Still, seems like a bullet was dodged, Dance Dance Revolution?

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 09 September 2017 05:53 PM

Druckmann! Wasn’t this already known? But seems like more stuff from the original view remained than I was expecting. Still, seems like a bullet was dodged, Dance Dance Revolution?

I’m not so sure about that. This was the worst Uncharted in my opinion, and I don’t know if it was the game being too deep in development and not enough time to course correct, or that Druckmann’s changes made the game worse. Whatever it is, they handled the Amy Henning situation terribly. This is not how you treat one of the brilliant designers of the industry and who contributed so much to ND’s success. The silver lining I suppose is that now we get to enjoy her input into a new starwars action adventure

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 09 September 2017 05:53 PM

Would have been small section
Cannot be worse than 2 underage girls taking pics, making faces and dancing in Tlou DLC
And we have to control that stupid QTE to feel emotions so that they finally kiss and make a political statement

Final rafe fight is worse QTE
Not to mention he came of as douche with changed VA
Sam was equally dud with friend Troy taking charge(Todd Stashwick sounded better)
Then diversity Nadine forcefully kicking butts of 2 men in a QTE that unfolds same everytime

Changed all melee stuff for walking sim first half
Removing supernatural for cheap boss and family angle

I am glad she moved to another studio, duckmann and his buddy were def overstepping creative directors decisions and then had audacity to take full creative control on UC4 later, mutiny at best

Biggest of all, Ndog was cartoon platformers company before Amy took the charge and set her cinematic wisdom in the lifeblood of new Ndog, ever since things became more mature and cinematic, thanks to new direction for studio, and then same company decides to kick same person out

Duckmann was known to pull his sneaky opportunism, bugging Dave to get a job, then becoming sidekick of Bruce and then taking lead…sycophant to lead
Also story points out how Tlou took majority of staff , probably the better one

And last but not the least the breaking point

http://imgur.com/efZxjjY

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 09 September 2017 09:08 PM

Would have been small section
Cannot be worse than 2 underage girls taking pics, making faces and dancing in Tlou DLC
And we have to control that stupid QTE to feel emotions so that they finally kiss and make a political statement

Final rafe fight is worse QTE
Not to mention he came of as douche with changed VA
Sam was equally dud with friend Troy taking charge(Todd Stashwick sounded better)
Then diversity Nadine forcefully kicking butts of 2 men in a QTE that unfolds same everytime

Changed all melee stuff for walking sim first half
Removing supernatural for cheap boss and family angle

I am glad she moved to another studio, duckmann and his buddy were def overstepping creative directors decisions and then had audacity to take full creative control on UC4 later, mutiny at best

Biggest of all, Ndog was cartoon platformers company before Amy took the charge and set her cinematic wisdom in the lifeblood of new Ndog, ever since things became more mature and cinematic, thanks to new direction for studio, and then same company decides to kick same person out

Duckmann was known to pull his sneaky opportunism, bugging Dave to get a job, then becoming sidekick of Bruce and then taking lead…sycophant to lead
Also story points out how Tlou took majority of staff , probably the better one

Brothers angle, Rafe, auction, locations were still there. Lack of combat also was still there. Probably lots of stuff still would be different with the supernatural angle. Between Hennig’s difficulty to get it going and Druckmann not wanting to work on it at the beginning seems like Uncharted should have stayed in PS3 era…
She’s working on a big Star Wars game and Drake story is over now so everybody’s a winner.
Jason Rubin and Andy Gavin were the real creators of Naughty Dog before Sony pushed them away! Smile

nomadsoul - 09 September 2017 09:08 PM

And last but not the least the breaking point

http://imgur.com/efZxjjY

Anonymous source and I think Hennig denied saying that

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Your comments are also anonymous , nice argument Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 10 September 2017 06:42 AM

Your comments are also anonymous , nice argument Smile

Trust me, I’m legit Tongue

Did you end up playing Lost Legacy?

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 09 September 2017 11:42 AM
Origami - 09 September 2017 11:12 AM

to think

You make it too easy man.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 10 September 2017 12:38 PM

Did you end up playing Lost Legacy

No, will get from friend later Tongue

Origami - 10 September 2017 12:48 PM

too easy man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4kA3ssn5g

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

nomadsoul - 10 September 2017 01:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4kA3ssn5g

Post another

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Just finished The Lost Legacy and I loved it. They addressed most of the issues I had with the first one. They added some interesting puzzles, more variety, less walking sim, cool story, and Chloe is one of my fav heroes/heroines. Only problem was that it was too short.
4.5/5

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top