• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Xbox 360 Games

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-09-12

PM

I agree with Raygun on the fable front - 3 was good, but a bit of a disappointment compared to the second one.
I’d always recommmend skyrim, but if you’re PC gaming already, you’ll probably have more fun with it on there.

I’d say you should get Lost Planet 2, i’ve not played the first one, but still managed to get into the game fairly quickly, and the bosses on it are insane - definitely have a look at it

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2011-09-21

PM

I’ve been playing like mad for the last 3 months, mostly bought XBLA games and RAGE and Red Dead Redemption Smile 
For now I am looking for fair priced games in Croatia (not many of those) so for buying online has anyone tried Game.co.uk or Zavvi.com? Are they legit?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Rolandesch - 19 October 2012 10:26 AM

For now I am looking for fair priced games in Croatia (not many of those) so for buying online has anyone tried Game.co.uk or Zavvi.com? Are they legit?

I’ve ordered from zavvi.com, they have great prices, but the delivery is usually very slow… Twice the game didn’t arrive. One I got a full refund, the other one I’m still trying to work it out with the customer service.

Ordered a twice from game.co.uk with no problems.

Amazon.co.uk and play.com have always been the most reliable for me.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-12-19

PM

Best Xbox games are Skyrim and the Witcher. Skyrim you know for sure, and if someone don’t know the Witcher - check trailer, maybe you’ll like it

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top