• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What’s inside the box?  (guessing game)

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Wow! I wasn’t really expecting my answer to be right!
How I got to making the guess was: surreal, pre-2000, not on console 1st but later; & I took the pics of ‘Kojima ‘to be a hint.
I have to be honest in that I didn’t know who he is but he looked Japanese/oriental so I got the wrong guy when I was trying to find other pics of Haruhiko Shono who I understand was the director of Gadget & did the graphics?

Thanks for the interesting info - I’ll be back shortly!
Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

For the next challenge the Keyword is: LIVE & yes, there’s 2 different pronunciations with different meanings…...

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

chrissie - 03 August 2016 02:41 PM

For the next challenge the Keyword is: LIVE & yes, there’s 2 different pronunciations…......

Is this game point and click?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 02:47 PM

No

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

chrissie - 03 August 2016 02:51 PM
nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 02:47 PM

No

Her Story?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 03:02 PM

Her Story?

No

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

chrissie - 03 August 2016 03:09 PM
nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 03:02 PM

Her Story?

No

Is it FMV game?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 03:12 PM

Is it FMV game?

No

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BEEUIFULL Chrissie
i have no idea how you have made it through nomadsoul imposable challenge !.........

chrissie - 03 August 2016 02:41 PM

For the next challenge the Keyword is: LIVE & yes, there’s 2 different pronunciations with different meanings…...

n….ow Chrissie, is it a freeware? 

—————————

namehaver - 02 August 2016 10:06 PM

Is it Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong-Nou?

Hi namehaver, you have forgotten to ask a question (in the 1st place) before making up this guess, as this is how the game works eventually; it’s sort of (about) how much all the questions together are accumulating until you come up with this guess/answer (and eventually) the next and next and so on .....‘til someone gets (as chrissie has had) it correct.

+Player who asked the question (participated!) can then definity make a guess, and so;>>  it would be a guess for each question.

+The Player can ask/make another question/guess (and start all over again)
once>>the Challenger have answered back ... (and so on>> the Players get another try(s).. etc).

+The Winner/the Player who gives the correct answer/guess! starts a new challenge

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 03 August 2016 04:17 PM

n….ow Chrissie, is it a freeware?

Sorry Advie but No

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

BEEUIFULL Chrissie
i have no idea how you have made NoMad’s imposable!

She said she got my hint, Mr. MadvieAmmonia. See its that easy.
No need to hold grudges from past post, your Mad humor is getting really tired.
Putting these lame Mad jokes again and again to satisfy your self esteem just exposes your ego.
And then you put Karlok in negative light where you trigger people yourself.
Mr.Amjad.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

ok… i try my wild ....guess now anyhow…. tho i thought of waiting a bit ...maybe, but…anyhow :

URU?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 03 August 2016 04:51 PM

ok… i try my wild ....guess now anyhow…. tho i thought of waiting a bit ...maybe, but…anyhow :

URU?

No
You & whoever might be interested in the game that’s in my box needs to ask more questions!  Smile (& it’s easy in my mind if you ask the right things!)  Laughing

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Can you die in the game?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 03 August 2016 04:48 PM

BEEUIFULL Chrissie
i have no idea how you have made NoMad’s imposable!

She said she got my hint, Mr. MadvieAmmonia. See its that easy.
No need to hold grudges from past post, your Mad humor is getting really tired.
Putting these lame Mad jokes again and again to satisfy your self esteem just exposes your ego.
And then you put Karlok in a negative light where you trigger people yourself.
Mr.Amjad.

oooh, What and now, NoMadSoul? there were never a grudge between you and me, not now not ever, if i wanted to come negative on you there were times, but i never thought or even came to me/i to spoil our most ongoing cool attitude going maybe over between ember all over the forums , ....this ‘Amonia’ thing i was happy with it all the way -as friend’s joke- even cool
...when did i ever showed anything about it????...and what with karlok! why do you get her/(her name into this),, how do u even bring her here between us (or even as attitude) how do u even think of comparing me and her with me and you!!,,

plus i/we do this all along the forums and good natured members use mostly…you can say ‘adventurere#1,Ammonia,Amgad…i can say Iz,IzNo-Good, Nomad/Mad-soul, Mighty/Z/Zobra..Jack/Jackal…is Abnuxus/Ab….its common nick names, and doesn’t hold ANYTHINGS for its context/content,....

so strange from you…  most strange!...ESP now when we are at our most coool time, most agreeing , even with too differences between us but they never like they are existing in the first place ,

and above all this incident this time it does not concern you supposedly…. i was using your nick not your identity to define chrissie crazy assumption of getting it correct , that she even didnt think it would work !....

anyways if this hits you un a bad or mad manner/way, i am deleting it all and well call you by your fulll name from here and later on as in ANY causal relation.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top