• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What’s inside the box?  (guessing game)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Phlebas - 01 August 2016 05:59 AM
nomadsoul - 31 July 2016 07:17 PM
Lucien21 - 31 July 2016 12:49 PM

Is it Gwyneth Paltrow’s head?

No.

You can be more elaborate, but no connection to her and game.

Never mind, Lucien. I got it, anyway.

Is this a first-person game?

Yes

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Is it published by Sony?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

that is the kinda sense of humor might need a description manual included to understand it, or OR THE ENDING scene of Se7en to br re-watched !! ... would it help??.... i don know, what ?!! ...i m sure iF;  an appearance for Morgan Freeman himself with the tremendous value of his voice & narration to explain GP head’ joke Cool

anyways Lucien is very Reducer/a holdback kind of member( from posting anything in general) and that why i to trying to see if there is something worth him getting his show interest  

anyways without further due, because i am NOT very comfortable with Lucian ,REALLY, I KNOW HE IS JUST MAKING FUN OF THE THREAD IN A VERY UNUQYE WAY I CAN NOT GET…

———————————————————————-
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
anyways here is my guess so i could jump to my next Question, cs ths is only a very very wild guess, and i post out of the need to move on…

Meh  Embarassed  Shifty Eyed

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 August 2016 05:24 PM

Is it published by Sony?

No

Advie - 01 August 2016 10:29 PM

that is the kinda sense of humor might need a description manual included to understand it, or OR THE ENDING scrnr os Se7en to re-watched
———————————————————————-
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
anyways here is my guess so i could jump to my next Question, cs ths is only a very very wild guess, and i post out of the need to move on…

Meh  Embarassed  Shifty Eyed

I had a guess

what he meant, but wanted to confirm, and it would be better to be specific,
its gonna be hard guess so offtopic memes or references will drag it , your choice.

No its not Nikopol, not even close

This title you have to guess is in my top 15 best AG games ever

If you want another keyword let me know

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

before i start with my earned 3rd question
lets us say a bit of what we gathered so far:

IT is -A Surreal 1st person adventure where at the game -the hero could be the last world’s hope?  but (Kinda of) that was nomad agree with it, but doesn’t exclude the idea so (i guess, and due to )its a 1st person perspective that hero did out of luck? ,knew what he must achieve to save the world lately.

My Question:
this game is the kind of these where/when you start the game and hero doesn’t remember his identity , and how he got here, fom the very start ? yes?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 02 August 2016 02:36 AM

before i start with my earned 3rd question
lets us say a bit of what we gathered so far:

IT is -A Surreal 1st person adventure where at the game -the hero could be the last world’s hope?  but (Kinda of) that was nomad agree with it, but doesn’t exclude the idea so (i guess, and due to )its a 1st person perspective that hero did out of luck? ,knew what he must achieve to save the world lately.

My Question:
this game is the kind of these where/when you start the game and hero doesn’t remember his identity , and how he got here, fom the very start ? yes?

No polar answer, hence yes and no, hence its Surreal nature.
Naughty

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you r playing with the rules nomad, twisting the polar must, and would give open many aspects for and quests we do not want to go into.

i you know you ar doing these no polar answers to satisfy your amazement of some sorts a game so but you gotta REALLY compromise… or this game of what is in the box will get influenced by your picky answer and will fail really,

for answer #1, there nothing called **Kinda** when asked about the heroes saving the world; he is only yes or not, if there as revealed issues through the game, and idea/back stories, o different scenarios , then you should care!
if one.

and same for #2, the question about the early start on the game, he doesn’t remember who he is, there is nothing tricky, i am talking Might night one of Sanitarium,if it isn’t like this, then the answer is NO.

please consider!! and report previous posts if needed

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 02 August 2016 07:02 AM

you r playing with the rules nomad, twisting the polar must, and would give open many aspects for and quests we do not want to go into.

i you know you ar doing these no polar answers to satisfy your amazement of some sorts a game so but you gotta REALLY compromise… or this game of what is in the box will get influenced by your picky answer and will fail really,

for answer #1, there nothing called **Kinda** when asked about the heroes saving the world; he is only yes or not, if there as revealed issues through the game, and idea/back stories, o different scenarios , then you should care!
if one.

and same for #2, the question about the early start on the game, he doesn’t remember who he is, there is nothing tricky, i am talking Might night one of Sanitarium,if it isn’t like this, then the answer is NO.

please consider!! and report previous posts if needed

There is no black and white in the plot.
Not every plot is.
Some games are open to interpretations when it comes to plot, with lots of different theories not being true or validated. This is one of them.
There is no clear answer to who protagonist is, so here is your big reveal.

When i will reveal the title i bet we can argue on the themes and story as nothing is right yet noone can be invalidated.

Your rules are bogus, in the sense that you are asking irrelevant questions.
If you go in plot first then it will twist you more.

Try questions like i did, thats why i guessed it right the first time with few questions even though i suck at guessing.

Try,
Genre, platforms, perspective etc.
Who knows if its console or DS excluive and you cant even guess it since you dont touch things other than PC?
What if its FSR?
Flower,sun and rain , its also surreal.
It has protagonist who has recollection but not complete, again kinda.
He is also saving the world kinda, but not since you dont get the ending untill you have played all the parts of Suda kill the past universe.

But you havent played FSR so , considering that avoid plot questions for initial questions.

Btw this game isnt FSR.

Grin

And i dont seek amazement, i can think of title that none of you can guess, heavy hitter…
It was only mentioned once vaguely here.
But i wont useless, you still cant guess this one.

But the one i m asking now is huge.
Another hint.

Naughty

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Was the game released earlier than 2000?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Phlebas - 02 August 2016 10:53 AM

Was the game released earlier than 2000?

Yes

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Could it be Obsidian?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Phlebas - 02 August 2016 11:09 AM

Could it be Obsidian?

No

Total Posts: 2704