• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tex Murphy on Kickstarter

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

New live playthrough of Under A Killing Moon Day 4!

http://www.twitch.tv/sbenrap

Pledge everyone! Tex’s life depends on it!  Laughing

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

I’ve pledged 30$. I’m replaying Pandora and having lots of fun. It surely is one of the best AGs ever.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Im replaying as well and something keeps striking me from what theyv said in the pitch videos. Its true: noone really does quite what they do. These games are pretty unique.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-05-25

PM

Wasn’t Adventure Gamers putting out an article about Fedora on Kickstarter today?

Regards

Newguru

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

This is going too slow! Foot in mouth
I hope there’ll be surges with the interviews and stuff. If Tex can’t make it I will lose my faith in humanity (the little I have left).

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2004-01-25

PM

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-05-25

PM

Beautifull article and interview… my congratulations for the team!!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Glad you liked the interview. 

Hey, for all you folks replaying old Tex games, care to help us out?  We desperately need more screenshots for those games!  Not only did we only have a few to start, but a technical hiccup cost us all those when we transferred from old site to new. 

Any contributions would be appreciated.  You can just zip them up and email them to me at jackal[at]adventuregamers.com.

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

Jackal, great interview! Asking on the Kickstarter to see if backers can round up some images for you.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-05-25

PM

Wow, great write up and awesome site.

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Great Interview…one of the best I have read. Now this is the type of article that should be included in an Update on the Kickstarter page for those who aren’t as familiar with Tex as most of us are.

Thank you Jack

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2010-04-17

PM

what a great article, found myself laughing at few comments really enjoyed it

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2008-07-11

PM

I agree, it’s a great interview. As someone who’s always been interested in Tex but never got around to playing the games, this campaign has me really excited. I already have The Pandora Directive but am wondering if I should start with Killing Moon and play all 3 FMV games, before this new game comes out.

I tried to play the 2 original games but they were just a little too old and confusing for me to get in to.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

My thanks to David Bywater and Sean Kavanagh, who contributed a ridiculous wealth of Pandora Directive and Overseer screenshots to AG’s cause yesterday (to be uploaded when I get the chance).  And talkshow, my appreciation to you as well for helping spread the word. Smile

Still need UAKM pics, though!  Tongue

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I commited to the boxed edition of Fedora. I haven’t been this excited about a game in a long time.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top