• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

SpaceVenture (The Two Guys from Andromeda) 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yea, the world is changing, and the two guys are still lagging behind, but i am also waiting and all hope.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2004-01-25

PM

It’s been a while, but I think they are slowly chipping away at it… and I think it will be finished sooner rather than later.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Some time ago they said they’re around 2/3rds done, so while the process has been slow, I do believe they’ll get it done at some point. Hopefully this year.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Still not the oldest unreleased kickstarter that I backed. Hoping 2016 at least is the year we’ll see it.

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

I’m glad they didn’t split up this release, as I think it would be a death knell. I think it will come out, but I also think they still have a long way to go, and I hope that it lives up to what we all want it to be.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

I went to Kickstarter today to back The Bard’s Tale IV. Having not seen my Activity feed in over a year, I was happy to see that SpaceVenture is still going. I thought it had been abandoned. I hope to play it this year!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Finally Some Updates and a release date for November 30, 2016!

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Well that update does shed light on why the game is so late. The hazards of having a small core team I guess.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Sorry they are having so many family problems.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Poor guys Frown Life hit them real hard. Glad the game is still getting made, and I hope the backers will understand and not be jerks about it. Happy Mark’s wife is gonna be Ok.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

What also saddens me with this update is, that despite they’ve tried to show a cheery outfront in their updates, I always had a feeling there was something boiling behind the curtains and that there was no real progress been done with the main game itself.

It’s nice that they’ve managed to do the mini game, but from the looks of it this all has left the core game in a stand still for a better half of a year.

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

tomimt - 01 October 2015 07:45 AM

It’s nice that they’ve managed to do the mini game, but from the looks of it this all has left the core game in a stand still for a better half of a year.

Well, I think they’ve gotten a good deal of art and coding done, but even as far back as the demo they released it was obvious there was painfully little writing done.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Maybe it’ll surprise them and will sell okay. I’m not holding my breath for it to really make a huge difference for their budget, but who knows. I’m certain a there will be people who’ll confuse it for the actual SpaceVenture game and that might cause some confusion.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

tomimt - 21 October 2015 04:19 PM

Maybe it’ll surprise them and will sell okay. I’m not holding my breath for it to really make a huge difference for their budget, but who knows. I’m certain a there will be people who’ll confuse it for the actual SpaceVenture game and that might cause some confusion.

theyll probably avoid that as long as they dont put the word “spaceventure” anywhere near the title, and judging by the greenlight page theyv got that covered.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top