• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

How to Budget Music for your Game?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-04-29

PM

Hi everyone!

If you’re a game dev, please consider filling out this form of just 8 tick-box questions: How Do You Budget Music for your Game?

Here’s the link: https://forms.gle/CwzuyAq9St9qYw2r5

Your answers would really help add to the growing number of resources for game dev/composer collaborations.

Once I compile enough data, I will post the results and write a detailed analysis.

Thanks in advance!

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Oh right yeah you posted that on Reddit didn’t you—I filled it out from there Smile

You may want to drop in on the AGS forums, number of devs and composers is probably tenfold there compared to here.

Joined 2020-04-29

PM

markymint - 01 May 2020 02:08 AM

Oh right yeah you posted that on Reddit didn’t you—I filled it out from there Smile

You may want to drop in on the AGS forums, number of devs and composers is probably tenfold there compared to here.

Thanks for your support Smile I’ll give AGS Forums a go too, thanks for the info

Joined 2020-04-29

PM

UPDATE

More and more are contributing to this survey, particularly indie game devs working on RPGs, platformers and tactical/strategy.

Thanks so much to all of you who’ve answered so far - let’s keep the ball rolling!

Please consider participating in this 40-second survey: https://forms.gle/sREJzTPtuM2KyXJu8. Your answers would help shed light on the process of hiring composers/sound designers.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Do you want the survey done, or the answer to your question?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top