• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What game would you like to play on your smartphone:

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-05-18

PM

What genre games do you prefer? 3rd person or 1st person? What would you like to do in that game? Would you like to have levels and quests or to create your version of the game world where you can build and be aware of the weather conditions, diseases and other people attacking you or play in the main game world where you can gain levels and etc? Multiplayer or single-player?

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

radibg2 - 18 May 2015 08:12 AM

What genre games do you prefer? 3rd person or 1st person? What would you like to do in that game? Would you like to have levels and quests or to create your version of the game world where you can build and be aware of the weather conditions, diseases and other people attacking you or play in the main game world where you can gain levels and etc? Multiplayer or single-player?

My favorite game on the iOS is by far Hearthstone:Heroes of Warcraft. It is a single/multi-player real time game (unlike a lot of the fake “multi player” in other iOS games), and it being a card game fits perfectly with the touch controls. Also its free-to-play model is fair unlike that of Candy Crush or PvZ 2 for example.

I haven’t played it on an iPhone, but I played it a lot on my iPad.

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2015-06-24

PM

I am playing Clash of Clans and it is awesome Smile

ROCK ON!!!

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

SoccerDude28 - 18 May 2015 08:13 PM

My favorite game on the iOS is by far Hearthstone:Heroes of Warcraft. It is a single/multi-player real time game (unlike a lot of the fake “multi player” in other iOS games), and it being a card game fits perfectly with the touch controls. Also its free-to-play model is fair unlike that of Candy Crush or PvZ 2 for example.

hearthstone just rocks! one of the best card games ever.. i reached legendary with paladin.. what’s your favorite deck?

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

ideally we want to be at the point where theres no distinction, that you could take any type of game you’d want to play, and play it on the device of your choosing. And i think we’ve come a lot closer to that.. most types of games can be played pretty effectively, especially if you get a controller involved. Its ultimately a question of hardware keeping up.

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

i agree with you, but don’t you think the best way to have a good experience with card games is to play them with fingers interaction? Grin

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

LastGameOnEarth - 04 January 2016 10:36 AM

hearthstone just rocks! one of the best card games ever.. i reached legendary with paladin.. what’s your favorite deck?

I usually like to play control, so something like control priest or dragon priest is my favorite, but I do tend to pick up something more powerful and consistent like Secret Paladin or Warlock Zoo if I want to reach high on ladder. The highest I got on ladder was rank 4, although I probably could have reached higher if I persisted more. At rank 6 and higher, it starts becoming a grind to the top, and with my skill, I tend to find it very difficult to progress without lots of hours poured into ranked play, and lots of rage Tongue

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

SHMUPs actually feel pretty intuitive with the touch interface. Check out Bug Princess 2 on iOS.

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

SoccerDude28 - 07 January 2016 06:01 PM
LastGameOnEarth - 04 January 2016 10:36 AM

I usually like to play control, so something like control priest or dragon priest is my favorite, but I do tend to pick up something more powerful and consistent like Secret Paladin or Warlock Zoo if I want to reach high on ladder. The highest I got on ladder was rank 4, although I probably could have reached higher if I persisted more. At rank 6 and higher, it starts becoming a grind to the top, and with my skill, I tend to find it very difficult to progress without lots of hours poured into ranked play, and lots of rage Tongue

hmm dragon priest is something that i love to play, but i reached legendary with paladin.. do u want me to show you the deck? if so, let me know buddie Wink

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

thejobloshow - 07 January 2016 09:20 PM

SHMUPs actually feel pretty intuitive with the touch interface. Check out Bug Princess 2 on iOS.

@radibg2 I usually play all kinds of stuff. I like to try everything, but if I had to pick one, I’d choose MMO ‘s. hearthstone is one of my favs. I noticed you like third and first person shooters, you should play edge of tomorrow. It looks like halo’s environment and it’s a FPS.. if you have some suggestions let us know   Wink

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

LastGameOnEarth - 08 January 2016 05:37 AM

hmm dragon priest is something that i love to play, but i reached legendary with paladin.. do u want me to show you the deck? if so, let me know buddie Wink

Dragon priest is really fun, but in the current meta, it loses to a lot of other matchups. I still play it though for fun. Yeah, please send me your deck in PM if you don’t mind. Hopefully I have all the cards Smile

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

SoccerDude28 - 08 January 2016 11:14 PM
LastGameOnEarth - 08 January 2016 05:37 AM

Dragon priest is really fun, but in the current meta, it loses to a lot of other matchups. I still play it though for fun. Yeah, please send me your deck in PM if you don’t mind. Hopefully I have all the cards Smile

Blessing of wisdom
zombie chow
equiality
ironheak owl
knife juggler
shielded minibot
sunfury protecotr
unstable ghoul
coghammer
divine favor
muster for battle
seal of champions
aldor peacekeeper
big game hunter
truesilver champion
consecration
defender of argus
keeper of uldaman
piloted shredder
antique healbot
loatheb
quartermaster
sludge belcher
avenging wrath
remo jackson
sunwalker
sylvanas
dr boom
ragnaros
tirion l’ordring

that’s it, give me ur feedback Wink

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’d love to play the Blackwell series on my smartphone.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-17

PM

Playing Candy Crush Saga onto my device.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-17

PM

I always like to play skill and challenging games onto my Android device. Because skill games give me much pleasure than others. lol

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top