• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Rpg classic The Witcher’s trilogy having a conclusion with open world gameplay!

Details :  http://gamingeverything.com/39177/witcher-3-confirmed-is-next-gen-featured-in-game-informer/

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2005-12-19

PM

Looking forward to the “more personal story”, all the politics in TW2 bored me to death.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I’m impressed with such a dynamic evolution to a trilogy. Each game progressed into a larger more dynamic world. What better way to conclude a trilogy with a completely open world where your choice as a Witcher defines who you are?

Witcher 2 was just so spectacular as it was, even its story was loveable. The politics generally make a world seem real and defines the status life itself in this fantastical realm. Its like Knights of the Old Republic or Mass Effect without its politics, but its what made the stories so great.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

kuze - 05 February 2013 06:10 AM

Looking forward to the “more personal story”, all the politics in TW2 bored me to death.

I loved Witcher 1 more than sequel. The slavic feel was missing, too coventional approach
to set it apart. Also the music wasn’t as good. Have high hopes from this one, Geralt with
beard looks cool.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

I still need to play W2, but hot damn this sounds incredible. I love CDPR.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Amazing pics in digital Gameinformer, some are wallpaper worthy. And this engine
will get upgrade. Can’t wait to see in motion, loving Skyrim vibes.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Aside from this, i’m probably going to look forward to Cyberpunk 2077 more.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Looks HOT

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Solid:
w3 Debut Gameplay Trailer

Dashing:
NVIDIA has been working on entirely new technology to greatly enhance the visual effect of creature/animal fur in video games, and one of the titles that will really be showcasing this is CD Projekt RED’s upcoming The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The technology was shown off at the recent PAX Prime event, too, and DSOGaming has a quick write-up (with pictures) on what we should expect:
During this year’s PAX Prime, Nvidia showcased its Fur Tech that will be used in The Witcher 3. In this demo, Nvidia showcased what its latest tech looks like, however it seems that this particular technique will require a really high-end graphics card in order to be enjoyed. In fact, Nvidia demoed its Fur tech at a mere resolution of 1024×768 and the Titan card was able to only push 65fps when there were two wolves on screen.

Naturally, some may say that the performance is not so bad for such a wonderful technique but they are wrong. Without Nvidia’s Fur Tech, the demo (with one wolf) was running at 410fps. When Nvidia enabled its Fur tech, the framerate dropped to 140fps. Yeap, we’re talking about a 270fps performance hit.

Not only that, but The Witcher 3 will be packed with some of the best – and obviously most demanding – visuals we’ve ever seen, and there will most probably be more than two wolves present during fights. Add to this that most gamers will use higher resolutions than the one used in the tech demo and you got yourself one of the most demanding PC techniques.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Smokin HOT

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Would probably have to upgrade to get those visuals. They always seem to be pushing the limit, Witcher 1 and 2 were games that made me upgrade my PC to be able to enjoy them.
Hopefully the console version is good.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

W1>W2

I didnt like how they ignored the Slavic feel of first and went all out
LoTR type , epic on your face with halfbaked Demonsouls Gameplay ripoff.

But now with W3 , everything looks badass and i want scandanavian+Slavic
touch back, which is evident in pics and vids.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

wilco - 15 December 2013 12:58 PM

Would probably have to upgrade to get those visuals. They always seem to be pushing the limit, Witcher 1 and 2 were games that made me upgrade my PC to be able to enjoy them.
Hopefully the console version is good.

Same,playing on pc always costs me 800$ more addng game’s price tag. But worths it to see
still how ambitious a game can be.

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2012-08-06

PM

Nice shots. Oh nuts, accumulating puddle of drool on the keyboard…not a good thing. The Witcher was most likely the single most important influence in acquiring a new PC. (that was back when they came with a hot new operating system called Vista…but who knew) Since then the only improvement was a GPU upgrade in order to support DirectX 11. I too have a sneaking suspicion that Wild Hunt is going to be an ‘expensive’ game.
Meh

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a rod and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day. - USA Network

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It definetly looks good, but I’d have to update my rig before getting this for sure. Playing Witcher 2 on my machine is already a precisely adjusted operation, so I don’t think W3 would give even a beeb on my current setup.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Looks amazing! I updated my entire rig this summer, so I hope I can run this on max settings.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top