• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Die Zombie (adventure horror game)

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-22

PM

Hey, check out my game called - “Die Zombie”.

In this game all you have to do is to kill this bastards ... or they will eat you alive .. Wink. This game has three types of missions and it’s up to you to chose what is more interesting for you. If you feel I’m not worthless as game maker, please, “like” the Facebook page of the game and it will keep me wishing to continue game developing :p Thank you and enjoy the game!

http://diezombie.alinadigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Die-Zombie/426455864077669

Total Posts: 69

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I wouldn’t call this an adventure at all…

~ Flight Of The Amazon Queen ~ Best Adventure ever!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

MoonBird - 16 November 2012 01:39 AM

I wouldn’t call this an adventure at all…

Or the slightest bit original.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I’m trying to figure out whether the title is German for “The Zombie” or just plain “Die Zombie”. Considering how dumb the game looks, I’d go for the second one.

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

The game’s page is full of stilted language, it seems to be using a stock 3D engine and models, it’s not an adventure game, and even its title is grammatically incorrect. If you go the home page, you will see they are supposed to be developing a MMO game. Searching the MMO’s title can get you to a youtube video made for an Indiegogo fundraiser. (I’m not naming names or linking to stuff on purpose.)

Based on all this (together with the OP’s other post), I’d say this is some sort of sophisticated link spam at best or the preparation for a scam similar to the Mythic kickstarter at worst. I’d say delete the threads and ban the user…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top