• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2016-11-07

PM

A classic GTA V video. This truck jump is epic

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Commercial that could only be directed by Wes Anderson

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 28 November 2016 02:41 PM

Commercial that could only be directed by Wes Anderson

Damn atmospheric and great camerawork

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’ve seen this way too many times already…

Catchy

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Wilco,
Both of these last two videos made me smile, but now I can’t get that seagull song out of my head.  Fun stuff!  Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Epic comment from the tennis player.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just found this:

British comedian Bill Bailey made a cover of Simon and Garfunkel’s “Scarborough Fair” in the style of Rammstein. Cool

He took the lyrics, put them in Google Translate to get them in heavily flawed German, and the end result is hilarious (and pretty much nails the (early) Rammstein interpretation). Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

This is ever so cleverly done:
Classical Music Mash Up

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This is just hilarious on so many levels, I had to put it here:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2019-02-19

PM

I’ll just leave it here

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2016-06-14

PM

Yay I can post Youtube shit here might as plug my Youtube channel then lol. It is a gaming channel I mostly do adventure games but lately have been branching out feel free to check it out and if you like what you see please subscribe and leave comments I appreciate them all thank you. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD3M6EfaOdi4wLZesziWXXg

“You fight like a dairy farmer” - Secret of Monkey Island
“you always were a kidder Steve” - Harvester
“hello bright eyes” - Blackwell Legacy
“feeling lonely” - The 7th Guest

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Never say that Germans don’t have a sense of humour. I posted a Henning Wehn clip a few years ago and now Lord of the Lost frontman Chris Harms made me ROFL:

Here’s a (serious) song that German metal band Lord of the Lost released two years ago (on an acoustic symphonic album):

And here’s what they released on April 1st of this year (as an obvious April Fools joke):

Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

^ Thumbs Up That was brilliant, Timo!  I love the pathos of “He sings much higher than me.”

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Who is Matt Bellamy?

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The clue’s on the T-shirts. He’s the lead singer of the rock band Muse & has a wide vocal range. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top