• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

KARASKI Release: Open-ended Who-Dun-It Mystery where Suspicion Can Turn on YOU!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

Hey guys! Just wanted to share that my game I’ve been working on for over two years now is finally out woo Smile It’s a first-person adventure with a lot of things you can change and influence as you go along so figured you may like it. Here’s the announcement if it’s alright to post here:

Comrades!

May I personally invite you to uncover the open-ended who-dun-it mystery onboard the world’s first airship?

Do be careful in your investigation, however, lest you wish the passengers suspect YOU!

...or maybe it was you all along? There is no single answer; this is Your Story to tell!

BUY ON STEAM or CHECK OUR WEBSITE

WATCH OFFICIAL TRAILER

Each suspect has a secret and unique personality you can uncover in a nonlinear manner via dialogue, stealth, breaking into their rooms, or getting them drunk! Customize your playstyle with a number of tools but don’t get spotted snooping – others will call you out on it and start suspecting you as well. Who knows, maybe it really was you all along? Multiple endings and solutions can lead to different results.

Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved?
Your actions and dialogue define the back story as well as future outcomes.
You are the storyteller.

HIGHLIGHTS
Open-ended, Engrossing Story
Multiple Endings
Complex Characters & Rich Dialogue
Social Stealth
Nonlinear Exploration
Multiple Approaches & Solutions
Various Tools to Fit Your Playstyle
… Gluten-Free!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-02-01

PM

Hi again K, if you remember me - we exchanged couple posts on RockPaperShotgun Smile  (to remind you, I compared this to my beloved Pathologic and yadda…).

I hope it’s all well with the game!?

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

Ya I remember Smile Our game already released March 2nd, you can grab it at our website (http://karaski.com) or Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/424640)

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

A nonlinear first-person game set in a parallel universe where you try to solve a mystery aboard a highly advanced airship and have to be careful or the other characters will suspect it was you?

This sounds appealingly similar to Consortium - consider me interested!

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

Hehe, when Consortium came out I thought “oh my god, this is just like my game!” ;p But after playing Consortium I can safely say it’s a very different experience, even if the premise sounds similar. And different setting too, Karaski is a 1920s pseudo-Russian and steampunky one Smile

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

This intriguing game is currently available in a bundle from Groupees alongside some other games of varying intriguingness:

https://groupees.com/bm27

Looks like a great deal just for Karaski even if the other games aren’t as interesting!

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

haha, thanks for the compliment Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top