• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445KeybordzSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Diablo 3 After beating the game

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

What are everyone doing after they beat Diablo in Inferno mode?

Does your gaming end?

Do you continue farming items?

Do you help your mates to level up?

A new class to train?

Does social life start? (no way Grin)

Personally I’m focusing on getting more gold and finding more ways to make more gold Grin. That is what I did on WoW and what im going to do in Diablo.

So tell me guys what are your plans after beating Diablo in Inferno?

My review site of Diablo 3 fast leveling guides

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

I never even got to inferno lol. I get about half way through nightmare before I just start a new character. Haven’t actually played the game in a while now though. I don’t treat it like an MMO.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

At the risk of getting flamed for mentioning this, but Diablo has NEVER interested me. Give me tactical turn-based RPGs instead of these click-fests…

They’re just not my cup of tea…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

TimovieMan - 09 July 2012 02:14 PM

At the risk of getting flamed for mentioning this, but Diablo has NEVER interested me. Give me tactical turn-based RPGs instead of these click-fests…

They’re just not my cup of tea…

Heh, it’s easy enough to say that but when you start them it’s hard to stop. They’re incredibly addictive. Which is why we’re in a thread where someone wants to keep playing after finishing the game Grin

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2009-12-19

PM

I don’t know what it is.. but I just can’t seem to get into diablo 3 like I was into diablo 2. I have completed inferno mode and have a bunch of chars. It feels… Rather Boring. Its a shame I feel this way to considering I bought the collectors edition =/

I know a lot of people who highly enjoy it, I just don’t. Reducing the player amount from 8 down to 4 has seemed to take a quite a bit of the excitement away. No Open world PVP let alone pvp at all I highly dislike.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Squirlygirl - 22 July 2012 06:06 AM

I don’t know what it is.. but I just can’t seem to get into diablo 3 like I was into diablo 2. I have completed inferno mode and have a bunch of chars. It feels… Rather Boring. Its a shame I feel this way to considering I bought the collectors edition =/

I know a lot of people who highly enjoy it, I just don’t. Reducing the player amount from 8 down to 4 has seemed to take a quite a bit of the excitement away. No Open world PVP let alone pvp at all I highly dislike.

Nothing from videos interested me to buy the game, then i waited for guestpass, noone
shared, but why i am still not buying is same reason what people having after purchase like you mentioned.
It doesn’t have Diablo 2 feeling, i feel even after finishing D3 i will still enjoy playing D2 again.  Cry

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Still not worth paying 60$.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Monolith - 10 September 2012 02:41 PM

Myself and the wife bought a copy each ($120US), spent about 20hrs playing it and for us, as the story was more important than the swag, replay value is basically non-existent.  We personally feel ripped off by the whole affair.  It’s horrendously short and dumbed down (health and mana globes?), there are few if any randomly generated maps, the AH holds nothing for us and we went by nostalgia instead of reading previews and reviews.  I guess you live and you learn?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Stonez - 10 September 2012 03:53 PM
Monolith - 10 September 2012 02:41 PM

Myself and the wife bought a copy each ($120US), spent about 20hrs playing it and for us, as the story was more important than the swag, replay value is basically non-existent.  We personally feel ripped off by the whole affair.  It’s horrendously short and dumbed down (health and mana globes?), there are few if any randomly generated maps, the AH holds nothing for us and we went by nostalgia instead of reading previews and reviews.  I guess you live and you learn?

Yeah, everyone was gun ho at first, but then people are like, “i’m done playing” or “what else is there to do?”. Practically everyone I knew has that same view of the game. Look at Valve’s games. At least they provide a better price point, instead of abusing the fanbase with a price everyone will pay just because of their name.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-09-11

PM

I played D3 for about 120h with all my friends.
We were really sad that blizzard kinda ruined the game for us.
The purpose of buying stuff out of the auction house rather than find it is really strange to me.

I haven’t found one legendary in 120h of playtime.
It is not even near as good as Diablo 2.

I am Guybrush Threepwood, mighty Pirate!

Quote of the last played Game!
Space Quest 6: “Oh, yeah, real smart. Let’s go poking around inside a pod that’s probably carrying a half-dozen
miniature face-hugging, saliva-dripping, face-eating exo-skeletal alien piranha things.
And while we’re at it, let’s split up so that we’re all alone and defenseless, okay?”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top