• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Detroit: Become Human - new game by Quantic Dream

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

What plot holes did blade runner 2049 have

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Pan

I won’t discuss Blade Runner 2049 in this thread. We would go WAY off topic. Start a thread about Blade Runner 2049 plot and story in the Chit Chat forum.

Now, there are LOTS of websites with the PLOT of this game discussed in great detail. Which is good.

I hope they resurrect the console/hybrid exclusive Aggie next year - I think this game deserves a shot at it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I finished it. I thought it was very good. I loved the graphics and the characters. The ending I got was very interesting and I didn’t see it coming.

This game and Until Dawn are among my favorite games of all time and I hope the PS4 gets a few more of these in the years to come.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2009-05-12

PM

Well, Supermassive Games(who made Until Dawn) also made Hidden Agenda, which is another adventure type game like Until Dawn, but uses the Playlink thing to make it more of a party experience.  I haven’t played it myself, as I don’t usually lay stuff in a community setting, so I can’t say what it’s like.

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Detroit: Become Human hits one million sales faster than any Quantic Dream game

A million sales within two weeks. Congrats to every one and Quantic Dream for another hit, it’s well deserved.

Hopefully other devs making adventure games will take note of how deep the branching paths are as well as the other great gameplay ideas in detroit.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Good to hear that the game is selling well. I’d love to get more games of this quality. However, I know it’s going to be awhile before that happens.

Crazy

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Took sweet time for me to finish,coz of disappoinment with BTS then wait pc release eventually..
Cage is finally delivers a qte masterpiece,your choices really impactful and matters,    from self-playing HR to hollywood wannabe BTS quite a leap and benchmark for future qte adventures.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Gabe - 22 July 2020 05:15 PM

Took sweet time for me to finish,coz of disappoinment with BTS then wait pc release eventually..
Cage is finally delivers a qte masterpiece,your choices really impactful and matters,    from self-playing HR to hollywood wannabe BTS quite a leap and benchmark for future qte adventures.

I’ve only played the first few hours, but it’s pretty Hollywood so far. I was hoping for something more large scale and epic, not just increasing the number of playable characters.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Detroit Became Human is, simply put, an amazing game, true, I too am getting a little tired of QTEs but it’s great to see this genre can still have a title sell millions of copies. This game along with Until Dawn shows it still can generate hit titles.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top