Adventure Gamers - Forums
Cool thread. I like causal games. I play them all the time with my relationship partner.
How aout this for a causal game? I say a word and the next person has to say the first thing that comes to mind. Then we continue on.
I am sorry that your post did not receive a reply. Welcome. This thread is all about casual games. Such as those produced by AMAX, Artifex Mundi, Mad Hat Games, Elephant Games et al.
The type of game you suggest is not one discussed on this thread. That’s not to say it isn’t intriguing. Just not one covered here.
This type of game is quite prevalent on GameBoomers.com . You might take your thought there. Or you might open a new thread here under a title something like “Interactive Word Game” and see if there is interest. I’m not sure there will be, but it’s worth a try.
My review of Dark Romance: Hunchback of Notre-Dame
- Good game in general, doesn’t stand out at all, but it’s funny.
- The story is well known, but well…
- The mini-games and HOG games are correct, with two levels of difficulty. But in general they are too simple.
- Graphics and animations OK.
- The extra bonus chapter is short, but it allows you to know the ancestry of Esmeralda.
My note: 8/10
Thanks for the heads up. I will take a look at this game. I generally don’t buy CE versions, but I certainly play demos of them. I will give it a look in the next day or two, and get back to you.
And, since this seems to be your first post on this thread, Welcome.