• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

@Burge - We’re considering making an e-shop and creating another run, but that’s a while after we launch; we’ve had quite a few requests.

@Phlebas - Yeeeah, it’s looking more and more like that’s the case Frown We’re looking into special permits or plastic alternatives. OOF! We’re in Europe, in Romania.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mr.underhill, I’ve sent an email and PM to you, but haven’t haven’t replied, i am inquiring to ask about where can i find my backerID, I’ve checked my previous emails, but yet, no clue, Thanks.

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I backed this game a long time ago. I am afraid I will be dead and long gone before it finally comes out. If I had known then how long it would take to be released, I never would have backed it.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

It will be worth the wait

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Not if I am dead.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

mbday630 - 08 July 2019 07:03 PM

I backed this game a long time ago. I am afraid I will be dead and long gone before it finally comes out. If I had known then how long it would take to be released, I never would have backed it.

If you’d been reading the updates sent out by email and, presumably, on Kickstarter, you’d be aware that Stuck In Attic are expecting to announce the release date this week.
A game I’m really looking forward to having followed the development of it, which included the problems that they’ve had notably with the ill health of the leading voice actor.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

@Everyone: Release date announcement coming this week!

@Advie: will look into it - Kickstarter’s changed a lot. I’ll message you when I find out Smile

@mbday630: Have you been checking out the updates? We are announcing the release date this week. I know we took a long time, but we are three people making a very polished, 10+ hour game with hand-painted and hand-animated everything, 4 hours worth of original soundtrack, fully animated cutscenes… Making these things takes a long time, but you will be playing it very soon. Promise!

@Burge: Agreed! Wink

@Jabod: Thanks. Yeah, it’s been a hell of a ride, but will have been worth it all in the end. We’ve learned a lot of lessons, are much wiser now about a lot of dos and dont’s, and if we ever make another game it will NOT take this long. Not even close! Smile

Thanks all for your patience and support. You’ll be playing Gibbous very soon Smile

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2010-11-25

PM

Take as long as you need. Greatness can’t be rushed Smile

It’s always frustrating when a game takes a long time to be released but it’s always better when developers take their time to make sure the game is as good as it can be however long it takes. This is my most anticipated game of the year so far so looking forward to hearing when we can get a chance to play it Cool Best of luck in the final stretch!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

7th August

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Hard to tell from the trailer but the voice acting sounds amateurish. I’ll wait until the reviews come in to see if it’s actually funny. I am very doubtful.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

@Lucien21 : Thanks for linking it! Smile
@Donuts: You can watch a broadcast of the game right now on Steam and decide: https://store.steampowered.com/app/914020/Gibbous___A_Cthulhu_Adventure/

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Might just have to make a small adjustment to the Hype-o-Meter to celebrate the occasion. Wink

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Donuts McGee - 11 July 2019 11:58 AM

Hard to tell from the trailer but the voice acting sounds amateurish. I’ll wait until the reviews come in to see if it’s actually funny. I am very doubtful.

An extremely disappointing post before the game’s even been released.  Thumbs Up (The voice acting sounds spot on to me.)

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

chrissie - 11 July 2019 01:36 PM
Donuts McGee - 11 July 2019 11:58 AM

An extremely disappointing post before the game’s even been released.  Thumbs Up (The voice acting sounds spot on to me.)

What does the release have to do with it? My opinion is based on the trailer, and disappointment means you have expectations. That’s your problem, not mine.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Okay, you’re not impressed with the trailer, the game’s not for you so what’s your problem with just ignoring it rather than being so nasty!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top