• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best and worst *final* puzzles?

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

I have memories of the Keepsake finale being very good. Either I am thinking of another game or it’s just an underrated game.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Vehelon - 08 October 2020 02:36 AM

I have memories of the Keepsake finale being very good. Either I am thinking of another game or it’s just an underrated game.

Here it is in German

I can’t say I’m a fan of game characters going all weepy and bawling at the end.
It has the opposite effect on me from what the developers probably want.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

GateKeeper - 07 October 2020 03:21 AM
furgotten - 06 October 2020 09:40 PM

Subject 13 had an awful Minesweeper puzzle at the end. I was so annoyed I didn’t finish the game and up until then I was enjoying it.

That was one of the best puzzles in the game!

The problem was that whenever you hit a mine, you needed to take the orb, and then place it there again, which was annoying. Had there been some automatic way to do that, it would have been much better. The game itself didn’t reset though, so even hitting a mine was actually a step closer to completion.

It can be that they made the orb thing on purpose to prevent players from just randomly clicking through the puzzle, which is still of course possible, but requires repositioning that orb a couple hundred times or so.

But otherwise it was a very enjoyable puzzle, then again I like Minesweeper so I’m biased.

And I don’t like Minesweeper so perhaps I’m biased. Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top