• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Old educational games [HELP]

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-08-31

PM

So, I’m felling nostalgic these days and was trying to find some old point and clicks I played as a kid. I could find most of them. Some ware easy, like Sam & Max (I have the floppies), and others not so much. Like Wallobee Jack: The Bingi Burra Stone, which I found just yesterday.

The educational ones are always hard to remember, and I’m missing 3 titles from these. I will try to describe than, so please help me find these old games. Thanks!

1) An Hercules point and click. It was about in fighting the lion of Nemeia and there was a second one of him fighting the hydra. It was based on the twelve tasks of Hercules, so this should be a series. But I played just these first two.

2) A short point and click about a girl going on a zoo trip. That’s all I can remember.

3) There was a big house, full of things from all around the world. You control a worm or some kind of insect. Every item on the house you clicked transports you to a location of the world. This was a series with 3 games, I believe.

I hope someone remember these, because I’m almost believing they never existed and I was just dreaming. lol

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2020-09-03

PM

I’ll give this a shot…

2) A short point and click about a girl going on a zoo trip. That’s all I can remember.

I’m going to assume you’re not referring to Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo(where a purple car goes to the zoo). But it could be this game called Zoo Keeper? -
here’s a snippet of gameplay on youtube.

3) There was a big house, full of things from all around the world. You control a worm or some kind of insect. Every item on the house you clicked transports you to a location of the world. This was a series with 3 games, I believe.

I came across this game called Travel The World With Timmy(again another snippet on youtube). I don’t see a big house…but he’s a green alligator that looks like a worm that takes you around the world to teach you different languages.

Neither of these are really adventure games but they might be what your remembering?

1) An Hercules point and click. It was about in fighting the lion of Nemeia and there was a second one of him fighting the hydra. It was based on the twelve tasks of Hercules, so this should be a series. But I played just these first two.

Ok, this one I’m interested in. Do you mean Disney’s Hercules (there were a couple of releases with this) or just a game that featured the character Hercules more generally?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-08-31

PM

Thanks for the help Dixerat!

I’m going to assume you’re not referring to Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo(where a purple car goes to the zoo). But it could be this game called Zoo Keeper? -
here’s a snippet of gameplay on youtube.

It may be this one. I have little to no memories from the game, but it definitely isn’t putt-putt.

I came across this game called Travel The World With Timmy(again another snippet on youtube). I don’t see a big house…but he’s a green alligator that looks like a worm that takes you around the world to teach you different languages.

This one looks nice for an educational game, but is not the one I remember. =/ I got the game on one of these game magazines, and I remember the house really well.

Ok, this one I’m interested in. Do you mean Disney’s Hercules (there were a couple of releases with this) or just a game that featured the character Hercules more generally?

No, it was not the Disney one. Was a more generic tale. The story was really good (for what it was) and the parts you could interact are little. I can’t remember more than that… the structure is the bases of these Hercules mythos, were the hero has a side helper and gets one item from each victory.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top