• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleLady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

new Adventure Game - The Adventures of Black Hawk

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Good morning adventurers,

I wanted to present you a new project of a point & click graphic adventure that is currently being developed in Spain. The adventure is called The Adventures of The Black Hawk. The story takes place in the south of France, during the French Revolution, where our protagonist, an unfortunate aristocrat who leads a double life, tries to help behind his mask the lower class with the help of his privileged social position.

The project started in April of last year and soon we will launch the web, in classic style too. We are trying to recall the graphic adventures of the 80s and early 90s that amused us so much trying to be true to his style in every way. This is a third person point & click adventure with a resolution of 320x200px using its famous 9-verb interface.

What do we offer you?
We assure you, a graphic style based on LucasArts with totally original backgrounds and characters, own soundtrack appropriate to the style, fun, humor with a lot of irony, bizarre situations and sword fights in the style of Indiana Jones games.

Soon I will be able to tell you and above all teach you more. At the moment we continue to finish the web, which we will launch shortly. Do not hesitate to give your impressions and ask everything you want.

I leave you our social networks in case you want to see progress.

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

I encourage you to follow us to find out the latest news at all times and to share our publications to let us know a little more.

Because great adventures should never be forgotten.

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

We have just uploaded to networks our protagonist giving an important message! Wink

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Published our website! You can already know a little more about the game and our development team. We hope you like it.

http://www.elhalconnegro.com

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

The French composer Jessca Fichot, trained at the Berklee College of Music, has composed a version of the main theme of our adventure for the music of the final credits of The Adventures of The Black Hawk. Both the original lyrics and the arrangement of the main theme are his, with a style close to that of the traditional songs of France of the eighteenth century. ¡ We hope you like it!

Video in instagram

Video in Facebook

Video in Twitter

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

New publication in social networks that I think you may find interesting Wink

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Updated social networks! We follow with great advances!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi victorparajo, I don’t do social media (I’m sure I’m not the only one) & come to sites like these for news on games. So far you’ve given no info about your game.
I had a look at your website but it’s in Spanish? - I like the look of the game but info on a non-English site & social media outlets are really of no use to anyone that doesn’t speak Spanish & don’t use social media.  Smile

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

We are excited to start our kickstarter campaign! We encourage you to take a look and become our backers! We will do our best to offer you the highest quality adventure possible! For three years, this dream has been taking shape… until today, it’s in your hands! ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

I saw this on Twitter earlier, reminds me a lot of Fate of Atlantis in particular. It looks cool, I hope your KickStarter, and further development, is a success

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

It’s an honor for us such a comparison. We encourage you to collaborate as patrons in our campaign, we need your support!

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

We are on the right track, but we still need a last effort and your help! Don’t forget to collaborate and become a patron to make this adventure come true!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

We are at 94%! Just a little push away! We encourage you to collaborate!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

If you want you can do it in the form of a gift Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top