• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

KAPIA. A funky-apocalyptic adventure

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

only 1700 to reach the 12000 goal within the next 70 hours or so, let us help this magnifcent game KS before its late, at least share if you cant pledge

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I wrote something little of their current demo. I think itäs a worth giving a try, so you’ll see yourself if the game is worth backing or not. Personally, I liked the style.

https://bit.ly/2SBeQi5

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Backed! I am sure you are going to make it, and I really hope you achieve stretch goals so you can translate it into Spanish.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nice article, you have no idea how few words like these pushes 100s of dollars into the game’s fund, I am sure Anna and her husband are delighted for the effort you and everyone from at least had the time to visit the KS page and took a look to those who had spent their own money into it, I have high hopes for this little game final output to be something sweet, not greatness i expecting but good enough I am sure.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Founded! Now for the stretch goals!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

walas74 - 13 October 2020 11:06 AM

great, great news!

are you going to be on the Spanish translation of this project as well Walas?
keep the good work ,man.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Advie - 13 October 2020 03:44 PM
walas74 - 13 October 2020 11:06 AM

great, great news!

are you going to be on the Spanish translation of this project as well Walas?
keep the good work ,man.

I don’t think so, I just read they wanted to translate the game into several languages. I am not a professional translater, so my translations are just for fans when developers can’t or publishers don’t want to translate the game.

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Advie - 11 October 2020 12:20 PM

only 1700 to reach the 12000 goal within the next 70 hours or so, let us help this magnifcent game KS before its late, at least share if you cant pledge

walas74 - 12 October 2020 05:28 PM

Backed! I am sure you are going to make it, and I really hope you achieve stretch goals so you can translate it into Spanish.

tomimt - 11 October 2020 01:42 PM

I wrote something little of their current demo. I think itäs a worth giving a try, so you’ll see yourself if the game is worth backing or not. Personally, I liked the style.

https://bit.ly/2SBeQi5

I came here to make an update and noticed that there was a page 2! Honestly, people on Kickstarter are a going a bit crazy. All this time, I had no idea about your wonderful support. Better late than never, right?!

Thank all of you for your wonderful words about our game. Thanks to your help, we made it! Unfortunately, funding didn’t cover stretch goals, but we are still going to translate the game, even if it goes out of our primary sales.

tomimt article was absolutely wonderful. Advie was correct to notice, that it’s what makes Kickstarter work for small teams like ours. <3 And for any team, really. I’ve added your article to our praised collection on Discord and will share it on Twitter :-)

Really, friends! You are so unbelievably amazing. I am so sorry to have missed page 2 while going through kickstarter. It cheered me up so much right now and it would have than as well.

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

The update, that I should’ve made a long time ago.

You were cheering for us on Kickstarter, thanks to your wonderful support, our funky-apocalyptic adventure is meant to be!

Our team of two is back to the development with a lot of moral and physical strength. Now, that we KNOW that our game is loved and expected, the process will go much easier.

Thank you, dear friends!
Now, that I know that you are reading this, I will be back very soon with more updates on our progress.

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Happy Holidays from KAPIA team!
Thanks to your support, our dear friends and colleagues, we will release our adventure game KAPIA in 2021. 
This is the best gift our family team could hope for this year. 
Thank you for making it happen. 

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

With our daily 8-10 hour work, we are making a lot of progress.
However, if you feel like helping the development, please spread the word about KAPIA adventure. Each mention counts tremendously.
Here are some links to follow and share. <3 Thank you!

Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351140/KAPIA/

Website
https://www.kapiagame.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/KAPIAgame

Twitter
https://www.twitter.com/AnnaMimik

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoGsGXR53OGmO2IWHx0Et4g

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Tried the demo, intro was way too long and unskippable, nothing really connected for me, and i didnt care for the voice acting at all. I dont think this game is for me, but good luck finishing up development on the game.

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Jdawg445 - 31 January 2021 12:24 PM

Tried the demo, intro was way too long and unskippable, nothing really connected for me, and i didnt care for the voice acting at all. I dont think this game is for me, but good luck finishing up development on the game.

I tis strange that you had problems with skipping things. It should be pretty skippable.Thank you for wishing us luck and for trying the demo. We will have a new one available soon, it will be shorter and 100% skippable. :-)

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

I mixed Kapia with Encodya,thought played Kapia already then,oh well..

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I actually ended up enjoying Kapia, but only after I decided to push through the demo past first 15 minutes or so.
The problem is that everything was too overwhelming at first - Kapia has a serious backstory and developed world, so being dropped right in the middle of it was confusing. There’s the futuristic survival element, the warring political factions element, the revolution - and everyone has a ton to say (and lots of things to look at), so for someone who just booted up the demo - it was an overload of info from the get-go.

With that being said, I’m glad I continued because I somehow got “Culpa Innata” vibes (just based on complex development of the futuristic fantasy world - social and political elements), so I ended up being a fan. Not for everyone, perhaps, but I feel like this will be my jam.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top