• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking to find an old adventure game

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-12-07

PM

Hi!
Many years ago, I used to play lots of adventure games with my father (like Syberia, Ankh, A Vampyre Story and so on) and I´m looking for one game I can´t find for about nine years and I figured if anyone could help me, it would be you guys Grin.
I don´t remember much (since I was VERY young at the time), but I´ll try my best to describe it.
It looked like any point and click adventure game (Siberia-ish), but there was one mission which stuck with me. You had to break into an apartment (through a window which you approached from a roof), you had to avoid being kicked out by the owner, you had to walk upstairs and find a specific room with a number (something like 237, I really don´t remember), where there would be a girl in a white dress and the protagonist (female) started to have visions.
I really don´t remember much more, but I think it was generally about finding out what those visions meant and this specific part was to the end of the game, which you mainly spent finding the place and the room number.

That´s about all I can remember, but I think there will be some of you who will be able to salvage the name of the game from this wreck that was my description Grin.
It would mean a lot to me Smile.
Thanks to all!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I could be completely wrong but it doesn’t sound like a pure adventure game to me - that’s not so terrible because many of the members here aren’t so pure in their game-playing preferences!  Laughing Hopefully your description will ignite someone’s memory.  Smile

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

One of the Memento Mori games maybe?

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Room 237 would make sense as a reference to The Shining, but I don’t think the game sounds familiar - sorry! I agree with Chrissie that the description sounds like it could be something from a HOG or casual game.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Is there any possibility that you may be thinking of Dreamfall?

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2019-10-03

PM

That definitely sounds like Dreamfall.

Former AG staff writer Will Aickman

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Yeah it sounds like you’re combining the beginning and end of Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Toward the start of the game you break into Reza’s apartment and at the end you break into a facility through the roof, eventually finding the room where a girl with a white dress stayed.

Does this part of the game look familiar?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top