• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

My Fantasy Art

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-09-07

PM

Hello all,

wanted to share a couple of my fantasy pieces with you guys. I am looking to get commissioned for somebodies project, and thought this might be a great place to look for people in need of a artist.

Image Attachments

Kip_LR.jpgStone_Skin_LR_LR.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Joined 2020-09-07

PM

Recent character commission I completed. I really enjoyed painting her mantle armor! It was also a ton of fun working with a picture drawn by the client to work with. One of the elements that I find most rewarding working in illustration is to be able to bring a persons wonderful idea and building upon it to bring our eyes closer to his or her vision.

I have also recently painted a goblin wearing a huge patchy fury jacket! You can see it on the front page of my website, Jthorenzart.com

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2020-09-23

PM

Who is she pointing at? Crazy

You’re using a digital drawing tablet to replicate the old Fighting Fantasy covers’ aesthetics, am I right? You seem to be more than adept at coloring and there’s a noticeable anatomical improvement with each consequent painting; have you tried doing it traditionally?

Sure, it’d be more troublesome overall but you’d see that the outcome would trump any digital brush & filter—it’d be a funner experience too I guarantee.

Joined 2020-09-07

PM

haha, I leave that up to the viewer to decide!

I agree with what you say. I would love to work traditionally at some point, however at this moment, my process digitally works best for my living situation and Goals.

While not the real thing, I am very happy that it gave you the vibe that it did, since this style is perhaps one of my favorite for fantasy art.

Joined 2020-09-07

PM

Here are some more recent commissions! Last image clients favorite color was orange so I surprised him with a Orange painting. Tis the season after all =)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top