• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best Localized Game of 2019?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

Good day everyone,

My name is Ronnnie Avelino and I would love the Adventure Gamers community to participate in our Day Awards.

We’re going to celebrate the Best Localized Game, and we want the Adventure Gamers users to nominate the foreign game that you think has been adapted the best to the English language / culture.

This is the link: https://www.daytranslations.com/day-awards/2019-nomination/?category=fma&subcategory=tab-6.

Filling out the nomination form takes less than a minute, and I know most of you are the experts on this subject!

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Nominees are?

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

Gabe - 19 August 2019 08:14 AM

Nominees are?

We are still on the nomination phase. What we want are different nominations. We are gathering data on what are the best-localized games of 2019. So, if you have games to nominate, please do.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2012-02-10

PM

I nominate Scarlet Study’s incredible, free fan translation patch of Dai Gyakuten Saiban. To use it, you need to buy the game legitimately, but they make the rest of the steps as clean as possible.

The team localized graphics, translated dialogue with a sharp ear, and generally did a fantastic job - entirely for free, as a labor of love.

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

WitchOfDoubt - 20 August 2019 06:29 PM

I nominate Scarlet Study’s incredible, free fan translation patch of Dai Gyakuten Saiban. To use it, you need to buy the game legitimately, but they make the rest of the steps as clean as possible.

The team localized graphics, translated dialogue with a sharp ear, and generally did a fantastic job - entirely for free, as a labor of love.

Can you nominate it on the website, please? https://www.daytranslations.com/day-awards/2019-nomination/?category=fma&subcategory=tab-6

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top