• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The pet thread

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

stepurhan - 11 August 2012 04:50 PM

It was a year ago last Tuesday that my dear Bessie passed away.

but I still miss her terribly. Embarassed

I can imagine you do Step! (((Stepsie)))

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Step, I understand you miss Bessie. From what you’ve told me she was a wonderful character. I love the pic where she sleeps on the toilet seat. Grin It can’t have been the most comfortable place to take a nap, so her motif for positioning in that very spot must have been very cunning.  Naughty
Perhaps she just saw you finisihing a large cup of coffee… Wink

Temps
Bear/Wolf is adorable! He looks German Shepherdish. How old is he?

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

stepurhan - 11 August 2012 04:50 PM

It was a year ago last Tuesday that my dear Bessie passed away.

but I still miss her terribly. Embarassed

She seems to have been quite the lady Stepurhan. I can understand you still miss her a lot…

tsa
You can send the rabbit hair to one of my nieces. She does her own yarn (from bananas and other weird stuff)!

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Jelena - 12 August 2012 04:41 AM

Step, I understand you miss Bessie. From what you’ve told me she was a wonderful character. I love the pic where she sleeps on the toilet seat. Grin It can’t have been the most comfortable place to take a nap, so her motif for positioning in that very spot must have been very cunning.  Naughty
Perhaps she just saw you finisihing a large cup of coffee… Wink

Temps
Bear/Wolf is adorable! He looks German Shepherdish. How old is he?

Yeah, he’s part German Shep, part something else, I’m not sure what. In that picture I think he was three but now he’s five.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wait! That hammock can’t hold both your weights!!! Gasp

Gizmo exercises on the home trainer while Brownie and Zwannie support him from the background…

Floeffie can’t be bothered, though… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Cats always make my laugh. However, I still believe cats are evil masterminds who are trying to take over the world by having humans serve them all the time Tongue

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SweetDalilah - 18 December 2012 06:42 AM

Cats always make my laugh.

Then you’ll love this accidentally awesome pic of Gizmo:

If you were to try and take this picture on purpose, you’d never succeed… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Indeed! I tried often to make a pic of Annabel or Klaas yawning but I never succeeded.

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

*Sneaks in and steals one of Tsa’s bunnies for Christmas*

Jatsie wants a wabbit. :3

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jatsie - 19 December 2012 11:56 PM

Jatsie wants a wabbit. :3

To cuddle, or to stew with prunes??? Naughty

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

To snuggle! Rabbits are too cute to eat.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Very cute rabbit movie:

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Klaas and Annabel in one of their ‘snuggle’ poses.

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

tsa - 28 December 2012 12:31 PM

Klaas and Annabel in one of their ‘snuggle’ poses.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8214/8318984398_1353bd521d_z.jpg

D’aaaw, they’re having bunny kisses! :3

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Woohooot!
Finally, after 5 long months, I have my rabbits back at home! I took them in a travelling cage on the front seat of the car back to my place. I put the cage in the living room and let them in there until I was ready setting up the cage and getting all the luggage out of the car. Then I released them, and immediately they acted as if they never were away. They are completely at ease here, and I feel a lot better. It’s so gezellig to have something that lives and licks you around you! I love them dearly. But my friends in Deventer told me their house is empty now, so I feel very sorry for them too Confused. They also loved the rabbits to bits, and they were very much at home there too. They have two homes now!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top