• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I will open a thread for the new AGCP as soon as I return home. Smile

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Night of the Rabbit has been on my to-be-played list for quite a while.  I look forward to playing it!

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1238

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Me too!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Is it time?

I’d nominate Syberia 4, but jdawg just finished playing a console version of the game with mixed results. So, maybe it’s to let it marinate another year or two.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I would like to nominate Lucy Dreaming. I know some people here have already played it and they talked about replaying it, so I would expect this CPT (if voted) has a leader…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Nominations and voting for CP #81 will run until 11:00 PM GMT on Wed., January 10, 2024.

I have to check, but I think I can play Lucy Dreaming.  I nominate The Dream Machine again and volunteer to lead it.

The Dream Machine (1) - Lady Kestrel (leader)
Lucy Dreaming (1) - Walas74

Nominations from our last round include:
Broken Age
Mutropolis
Stasis 2: Bone Totem
The Talos Principle
The Wolf Among Us

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I wouldn’t mind to play The Dream Machine. In fact, I have wanted to play it since it was released, but I preferred to wait until the creator of the game gave me the tools to translate it into Spanish, and I am still waiting… Maybe it is time.

I wouldn’t mind to play Mutropolis, The Talos Principle or The Wolf Among us either. So depending on how the voting goes, I would vote for some of them. For now, I will stick by Lucy Dreaming.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Will join The Dream Machine

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Nominations and voting for CP #81 will run until 11:00 PM GMT on Wed., January 10, 2024.

The Dream Machine (2) - Lady Kestrel (leader), Diego

Lucy Dreaming (1) - Walas74

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I would like to nominate yet again (and obviously offer to lead) Broken Age, a wonderful adventure by Tim Schaffer.

I will also vote for both The Dream Machine and Lucy Dreaming.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I vote for The Wolf Among Us again and hope IntenseDegree will again offer to lead the playthrough.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I won’t be able to play Lucy Dreaming since the specs are above those of my current computer, but I can play Broken Age.

The Dream Machine (3) - Lady Kestrel (leader), Diego, Sefir

Broken Age (2) - Sefir (leader), Lady Kestrel
Lucy Dreaming (2) - Walas74, Sefir

The Wolf Among Us (1) - Karlok

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I vote for The Dream Machine. I may join in with whatever wins!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Karlok - 02 January 2024 09:11 AM

I vote for The Wolf Among Us again and hope IntenseDegree will again offer to lead the playthrough.

Funnily enough I am currently most of the way through playing The Case of the Golden Idol and reading along with your excellent CPT, so how can I refuse!

I’ll vote for and volunteer to lead The Wolf Among Us

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

High time I play The Wolf Among Us. So please put down a vote for that from me Lady K.

I may join the CPT of The Dream Machine if that wins, but for now I don’t vote for it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top