• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 24 June 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

This screenshot of a matryoshka doll puzzle is from Titanic: Adventure Out of Time (1996), #100 on this site’s top 100 adventure games list. I have to say my favorite aspect of this game is the quirky animation they used for the characters in the game. But I’m weird like that…

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

That’s one of the more interesting screenshots I’ve seen of the game Bastich! Having said that I’ve bought the game recently & played it for about an hour just to get an idea of the game, the controls & whether I want to persist!
It has engaged me so far & yes - I love the quirky animations too but I’ve put it on hold (until I’ve finished ‘A Vampyre Story’) as I realised I would get more out of it if I re-started & jotted down notes whilst playing!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I really like the way they do the characters, too, Bastich, and the puzzles were fun, including the one above.  I played it through several times to get different endings, including the real and the ideal ones.  Have fun with it, Chrissie.  It’s a good one.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Lady kestrel! I gleaned there was going to be at least a choice of two endings so it’s interesting to know there are more!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There are 8 alternate endings.  What you do with certain items can change the world’s history for better or worse.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top