• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRoseLuhr28PegbiterSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Dry Twice

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-10-25

PM

Luhr28 - 25 October 2020 12:04 PM

Apologies if I’m missing something, but I’m confused why don’t you just play the first game? If it’s a 2 part game with not much difference between them, that’s what I would do.

It was simply a statement that it wasn’t as stand alone as i assumed it was when i bought it. I am a couple of hours into the game currently so i will finish this game and then go back to the first one if i like this one enough.

Total Posts: 2431

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

If you’d played the previous game or the demo, it shouldn’t come as a surprise the new game is a direct sequel. Now, if that’s a bad or a good thing, that’s an entirely different matter.

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

tomimt - 25 October 2020 03:04 PM

If you’d played the previous game or the demo, it shouldn’t come as a surprise the new game is a direct sequel. Now, if that’s a bad or a good thing, that’s an entirely different matter.

I agree to an extent, at least do some research asa consumer before you buy, although there are several sequels, that either dont rely on the previous game much, or do a great job filling in the details so you dont have to play them.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!