• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Maelstrom Obscura

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Hi,

my team and I have started creating an intriguing game about Conspiracies, Myths and Legends.

Maelstrom Obscura is an intriguing adventure game delving into the misty veils of conspiracies, myths and legends. Talk to theorists, debunkers, locals, witnesses, agencies and the military. Gather information and discover for yourself if some conspiracies, myths or legends are true or false, or what you believe them to be.

Case 1: The Legend of the Loch Ness monster ..

Can you conclude the Legend behind the Loch Ness monster…

Is the Legend true or an elaborate hoax?

6 cases in the full game….

Multiple endings…

You can download Case 1 FREE here:

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2372/

To help us create all 6 cases for the full game we will be looking for crowdfunding through Kickstarter.

We ask for your support by being a part of it in bringing this full game into reality and onto your screens.

Thank you…

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Looks interesting!

Will the full game also be available for free, or do you plan to release it commercially?

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Hi Pegbiter,

Only the first Case (Case 1) is free.. but the full game will be fairly priced and contain all 6 Cases…

We hope you will become involved in this game and support us on our Kickstarter campaign when it begins…

Thank you.

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Slasher - 10 September 2019 03:26 AM

Only the first Case (Case 1) is free.. but the full game will be fairly priced and contain all 6 Cases…

I’m definitely not complaining about the fact that the full game won’t be available for free. The fact that there will be a commercial release means it will be properly treated on the main site of Adventure Gamers. I will also make sure that the Kickstarter campaign is announced there.

When do you expect all six cases will be available for purchase? Will the game be released in an episodic fashion or all cases at once?

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Hi Hi Pegbiter,

The full game of 6 Cases can only be completed if we are successful with our Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign so we have the ‘backing’ to fund the team who are eagerly waiting, which is why we ask for some support on this project..

If we are successful we expect the full game of all 6 Cases to be released spring / summer of 2020…

I will post some screenshots soon…

Cheers

Les

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Thanks for the information!

I look forward to seeing more screenshots.

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Some in-game screenshots…

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Nice! I’ve added them to the AG database entry.

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

This sounds like a cool concept. Unfortunately I don’t really own a PC anymore. (Mac user)

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

I think there is a way to play on a Mac…

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Hi

Our game Maelstrom Obscura is only a couple of weeks away from launching our Kickstarter Campaign.

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

This is our Kickstarter Project Page for Maelstrom Obscura, in production.

Frequently updated.

Please help us by visiting.

Thank you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maelstromobscura/914119607?ref=74m7cj&token=20ecaac3

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Looks promising!

When do you plan to launch the campaign?

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

We are hoping to have all the material in place by the end of next week… So, a launch next week is expected…

Thanks

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

*** Our project has now been launched. Please visit and hopefully give us your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maelstromobscura/maelstrom-obscura-conspiracies-myths-and-legends

Joined 2019-09-06

PM

Our project has started fairly well. Please visit and hopefully give us your support, even if you just spread the word.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maelstromobscura/maelstrom-obscura-conspiracies-myths-and-legends

Thanks

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top