• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fran Bow 4th Anniversary Giveaway

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-08-23

PM

I love Fran Bow so much! It is one of the top games I love to play!  Smile
My favorite aspect of adventure games is the characters! I love all the Fran Bow characters, they are all so different and amazing!  And I love the story part of adventure games Smile <3

Joined 2019-08-24

PM

Hey there I’m Natalie

I’m emailing you to enter for the Fran Bow Prize.

I absolutely adore this game. I would say the

Best part on gameplay is the story. It isnt dull. It keeps me playing. I love the adventure too.

What gets me the most is that you can tell the game was made with passion and love.

I never win anything but I really hope I win this. Love love love your game.

Thank you

Natalie Mione 

Joined 2019-08-24

PM

Thank you for the giveaway!

The aspect of adventure games that I like the most is the feeling of being able to explore freely a different world, meet interesting people and see amazing placesin which you can immerse in such a way that at the end of of the game you feel sad for leaving that world behind, as you loved the characters so much and the world was so pretty you wish the game was longer to stay in there even if only for a little bit longer.

Joined 2019-08-25

PM

I enjoy the intellectual challenge of solving the puzzles, mapping the mazes, and working out the optimum route. I hate illogical puzzles.

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

For me the story must be engaging enough for me to want to solve the puzzles to see what comes next.

Joined 2019-08-26

PM

Hello! Thanks for the giveaway!! What I love the most from adventure games is the story behind. The caracters and the atmosphere. For this reason I really love games like Fran Bow, because the story behind is so powerfull and you feel like you’re living a movie.

Best regards!!  Heart

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Dale - 20 August 2019 01:04 PM
chrissie - 20 August 2019 10:17 AM
Jabod - 20 August 2019 05:30 AM

Anyone noticing something slightly unusual about this thread?  Smile

It wouldn’t be the first time people have joined the forum just for the chance of a freeby but in this case it seems pointless as you only need to send an email….....although if you create multiple accounts to post here it would give you more chance of winning the giveaway wouldn’t it?  Naughty

Multiple accounts would get spotted quite quickly.

It’s a little coincidental that each of the accounts has the same way of writing, same quirks and level of English, no?

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

Thanks for the giveaway and the chance to own your game. It’s one I haven’t got around to playing yet

People talk about the story but I’d like to deconstruct the elements:

Likeable characters with wit and charm

An element of mystery

Layers of lore - Jane Jenson seems to do this best in her games where she creates a world based on fantasy or sci fi or whatever

Plot Twists - keep you guessing

Setting - you can set it anywhere in time, history or the world. So pick somewhere good and partly what made Broken Sword the best ever imo was travelling around the world.

Likeable Voice acting - they don’t even have to be pros, just try to find some enthusiastic talent. 

Logical puzzles- no hair pulling out please

Artistic vision - again beautiful backgrounds really help make it a pleasant experience

Now what I would like to see from an adventure game:

Multiple puzzle solutions - real life has them, why not in the game?

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Hi and happy 4th Anniversary!

I’ve been playing games for a long time and it takes a special one to draw me in and hold my interest.  Fran Bow had it all - a great story, good presentation, a special look and the ability to find multiple solutions to puzzles.  I actually thought about it when I was away from the computer and couldn’t wait to resume playing.  I look forward to your new game!

Thanks for this contest and here’s hoping a long time member has a chance to be a winner.

Joined 2019-08-26

PM

Hi!
History is a very important aspect. Also, that the game can present us with interesting characters who will possibly inspire other people to do some good things. Still - the emotions that you experience when playing the game. At some points, I was truly afraid for the heroes.
Thank you, you are wonderful people.

Joined 2019-08-26

PM

Hi Natalia! Grin
Thanks for the giveaway! my friend recently showed me Fran Bow and i immeadietly fell in love!
I´d say my favourite aspect of Adventure games are the characters! i was tempted to pick a good story, but without lovable and well-written character a story is nothing. in Fran Bow the character range is so wide, and they all have such diffrent and lovely personalitys!

i have no doubt in my mind Little Misfortune will be the same, (she´s so adoreblee!) and im exited for all the stuff you will be working on Smile
thanks for the oppertunity to win something! ya´ll are very very cool!

Lots of Love and Support from Breezie <3

Joined 2019-08-27

PM

Thank you for the giveaway! I’m sorry for my english, I’m from Russia, but I really love your games! I think that thanks to you, I like psychological and adventure games, it makes me think about riddles and look for ways to deside them. I also really love detectives btw Laughing
But anyway, thank you for ALL that you made and making for us, you really deserve all the gratitude for your work!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

Dara100 - 26 August 2019 11:14 AM

Hi and happy 4th Anniversary!

I’ve been playing games for a long time and it takes a special one to draw me in and hold my interest.  Fran Bow had it all - a great story, good presentation, a special look and the ability to find multiple solutions to puzzles.  I actually thought about it when I was away from the computer and couldn’t wait to resume playing.  I look forward to your new game!

Thanks for this contest and here’s hoping a long time member has a chance to be a winner.

Congratulations Dara100 ! Heart Eyes
You are the winner of the Fran Bow Anniversary Giveaway! Heart
Thank you so much for your words and we are very happy to know that Fran Bow was one of those game you couldn’t let go. Many hugs and love,
Natalia and Killmonday Games

Grin

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Thank you!  I’m thrilled!

Best Wishes and good luck with your new game.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Congrats Dara100, well deserved! Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top