• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04CaliMonkCharophyceanchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Castle - Classic point & click adventure (Maniac Mansion style)

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

Hello everyone, I want to present the graphic adventure that I have done, The Castle.

This is a project that I have done in the last two years, working at free time and with the intention of having a good time.

You will quickly see that it is inspired by Maniac Mansion. It is a comedy where a group of adventurers must enter a castle to kill a vampire.

The mechanics of the game is the classic point & click, 9 verbs and an inventory to collect objects.

You have 7 adventurers available and you must choose 3 to enter the Castle. Each character is unique, some will facilitate or complicate the adventure. Some puzzles have different ways of solving and will depend on the characters we have chosen. I present you the characters:

Description of our adventurers:

Peter:
That’s me, the one who discovered the castle and organized all the expedition. I’m a reporter and a writer for a mystery magazine, in addition to being an enthusiast of horror novels.

Sister Angela:
She left her convent to fight against dark and evil forces. Sister Angela is a senior demon and vampire hunter, since she was trained by the very same Vatican.

Roger:
The best student of his class, he’s got two degrees, three master’s degrees and speaks five languages. Now he aims to leave the classrooms and make use of his knowledge in an experience he wants to add to his curriculum.

Agent L:
Member of a highly secret organization who devoted his life to the search of paranormal activites. He’s an expert and knows these cases better than anyone.

Gogo:
His father is the boss of a gang of yakuzas. She masters several martial arts and bladed weapons. She didn’t think it twice when she was told about a castle inhabited by evil creatures.

Alice:
She spent all her life reading romantic novels and watching TV shows about vampires. Now it’s her oportunity to be bitten on the neck by a vampire and live her own adventure. She got really dressed up for the occasion…

Bob:
This guy has nothing to do with all this, but he was passing by and decided to come and check what was going on.

We must also look out and flee from some castle guards that will make things difficult for us ...

The Castle has 5 unique endings that we must find. It is not an easy graphic adventure, so there is a full walktrough hung on the Steam page of the game.

It is available in English and Spanish.

The game will be available on Steam on August 26, so I invite you to visit the game’s website:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1133950/The_Castle/

Thank you very much to all,
Carles

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Looks interesting! What will it cost?

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

Hi Pegbiter,

The game will be sold for 4.99€

Do not hesitate to ask me any other questions that come to mind.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Looks very interesting.

Bona sort!

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-08-19

PM

It seems fun, how many hours of play does it have?

Joined 2019-08-15

PM

Hi Maik78,

It depends a lot on each player and whether or not he reads the walkthrough.

Overall, I think the adventure is difficult and players will take many days to unlock all the endings.

But if you know exactly what to do, you can reach any final in 30 min. ;p

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-08-19

PM

I’ve already been able to play the game for 2 hours. At the moment I am having a lot of fun.

I wish you luck!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top