• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Remember - Horror-Adventure Room Escape Game - Released on iOS & Android

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

Hi everyone!

Hope it’s ok to post this, I tried reaching out to the Mods on Twitter a few days ago but never heard back. 

My name’s Dave and I’m a solo indie dev from Canada. I have spent the last 4 years developing my game, Remember, in my spare time and now it’s out on Android and iOS. I’d love for some of you to play and let me know what you think!

It’s a point ‘n click puzzle game where you play as 18y/o Olivia, who’s suffering from severe amnesia:

You awake in a cold, damp morgue reeking of death and with no recollection of who you are, where you are, or why you’re here. As you solve puzzles across an increasingly disturbing world, abundant yet disjointed clues will offer insights into those seemingly simple questions.

Will you Remember?

There are free (ads) and paid versions (full unlock, no ads) on both iOS and Android.  My website has all the links:
https://www.remember-game.com

I made this video to showcase some of the puzzles:

Hope you like!
Dave

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

Hope you’re all enjoying the game!  Just wanted to let you know that v76.1 is now live and comes with a new app icon.

Cheers,
Dave

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

The game was built to be challenging but apparently it’s too difficult for some folks. 

Now all difficult puzzles can be skipped at predetermined intervals at no additional cost, except to your ego!  Kiss

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

I gave the free version a try on my Android phone but I’m afraid didn’t get far with it - I’d assumed the ads would come at specific points in the game, or even in exchange for hints or something, but they seem rather to be on a timer so they just pop up in the middle of whatever you’re doing. It breaks the flow and destroys the atmosphere that the game works so hard to create, which is a shame.
I might give it another try sometime with the paid version, but I didn’t really get far enough to be sure I’d enjoy the full game. We’ll see.

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

Phlebas - 08 January 2020 05:42 AM

I might give it another try sometime with the paid version, but I didn’t really get far enough to be sure I’d enjoy the full game. We’ll see.

Thanks for checking out the game. How far did you get before stopping? Ads aren’t supposed to be that disruptive early in the game.

Are you on Android or iOS? I’d like to PM you a promo code.

Cheers,
Dave

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

That’s very kind - thanks! I’m on Android.
I got as far as a room with a roaring log fire.

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

Sent you a code for the Full version. You’ll have to start over, but sounds like you’re at the very beginning.

You did give me an idea though on how I can try to drum up some interest!

I’d like to give away 10 promo codes to the full version of the game on a first come first serve basis. 

Just PM me with the platform of your choice.

I’ll reply back to this thread once the codes are exhausted.

Smile

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Appreciate the promo code!  This will be one of the first adventure type games I have tried on a smaller touch screen.  Looking forward to it Smile

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

No problem! Smile

Let me know what you think!

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Well I did not get very far (figured out elevator and was exploring a different level) when I got an email from my IT security department at work.  Guess they track which apps one installs on corporate phones (oops).  I did not think it was a big deal, but to them it was. It could have been worse, as I was *not* actually playing the game on company time ha ha ha.  But anyways, my foray into mobile gaming is thwarted for now.

Thanks though for the game.  From what I saw it was pretty polished.

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

lakerz - 02 February 2020 03:42 AM

Thanks though for the game.  From what I saw it was pretty polished.

You’re very welcome, thanks for taking it for a spin! Hope you can give it another go in the future. Smile

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-02-16

PM

—-SPOILER ALERT—-SPOILER ALERT—-SPOILER ALERT—-
Wondering if someone can help me on a level.  I’m towards the beginning on the level where you find the date 3-2-2010 on the wall but I can’t figure out the elevator code to go back to sanctuary.  Please help, I’m stuck and I can’t PM about it for an hour.  I just signed up.

Joined 2020-02-16

PM

Dubya - 08 January 2020 07:26 PM

Sent you a code for the Full version. You’ll have to start over, but sounds like you’re at the very beginning.

You did give me an idea though on how I can try to drum up some interest!

I’d like to give away 10 promo codes to the full version of the game on a first come first serve basis. 

Just PM me with the platform of your choice.

I’ll reply back to this thread once the codes are exhausted.

Smile

Really wanting this promo code but I can’t PM you for an hour because of having just signed up.  Please tell me you have more??!!

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

RzrBldAni - 16 February 2020 09:52 AM

Wondering if someone can help me on a level.  I’m towards the beginning on the level where you find the date 3-2-2010 on the wall but I can’t figure out the elevator code to go back to sanctuary.  Please help, I’m stuck and I can’t PM about it for an hour.  I just signed up.

It’s not a date. Wink

I have 8 codes left, and 1 will go to you as soon as I get to a computer.

Thanks for playing!

Joined 2019-11-27

PM

Dubya - 16 February 2020 09:58 AM

I have 8 codes left, and 1 will go to you as soon as I get to a computer.

Sent! Smile

Joined 2020-02-16

PM

RzrBldAni - 16 February 2020 09:52 AM

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!  THANK YOU!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top